"Wolff Love"

Chapter 1

"Singing Camp"

*A 16 year old girl named Kenzie is at her singing lesson. She is warming up with her vocal coach named David.*

*Kenzie's P.O.V*

"Great job, Kenzie! Your voice is progressing so well, & I am very proud of you!" said David.

"Thanks David!" I said.

"Did you hear about the singing camp that is starting next week? I think that you should sign up for it!" said David.

"Yeah, My mom signed Me up for it already. I heard that there was going to be a special guest too! I am so curious, I wonder who it will be!" I said.

"I know who it is!" said David. "But I can't say who it is, My boss said I can't tell anyone,"

"Aww!" I sighed. "Can you at least give Me a hint? I promise that I won't tell anyone,"

"You know who He is, You've heard of him. He was on a t.v show, I think it was on Nickelodeon?" said David.

"Is it... Nat Wolff?" I asked with a huge smile on My face.

"Wow, Your smart!" said David.

"It is him? I was right? NAT WOLFF IS COMING HERE? Oh My Gosh! This is amazing! I've met him before! I wonder if he would recognize Me?" I said.

"He probably will! You never know what will happen," said David.

*At N&A's house, Nat is packing his bags*

*Nat's P.O.V*

"Nat, are you almost packed? Your plane leaves in two hours, hurry up!" shouted Polly.

"I'm almost done, I'll be down in a minute," I said.

*At the airport*

"Do you have everything you need?" asked Michael.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Nat, don't go! I'll miss you so much," said Nat's younger brother Alex.

"I'll miss you too, Alex." I sighed again. "I'll only be gone for a month, & I need you to be good for Mom & Dad, alright?" I asked while petting Alex's curly black hair.

"Okay," said Alex.

*Nat left for his flight 15 minutes later*

Well, this is going to be a long flight, I took out My ipod & turned it on. I was listening to some of My favorite songs from the NBB days. While the music was still playing, I decided to take a few selfies. I became tired, but I don't like sleeping on planes very much because I felt like everyone was going to stare at Me, take pictures of Me sleeping, post the pics on twitter, instagram, oh & facebook! The music was really tempting Me though. Maybe I'll just close My eyes for a few minutes or so.

Chapter 2

"Remember Me?"

*It was the first day of the singing camp. Kenzie was trying to find Nat's room, of course, She was the first one that had arrived at camp. She hung out with David, & a few of the other coaches. Where is Nat? Kenzie wondered why he wasn't here yet. Maybe he got stuck in traffic.*

*Kenzie's P.O.V*

"David, Where is Nat? Shouldn't he be here by now?" I asked.