Chapter 49 "Curious"

*A couple weeks have passed since Alex kissed Kenzie. Nat was beginning to get a little suspicious about what went on between the two. Nat & Alex's tour was finally over. Everyone was happy to go home.*

                                                            *Nat's P.O.V.*

Kenzie & Alex have been acting strange over the past couple weeks now. I haven't asked neither of them why they were acting this way. I didn't let it get too much into my head at first, but now I feel like I should talk to them about it.

I helped Kenzie settle the kids down with their chaperones. Afterwards, Kenzie & I went back to our seats on the plane. I can't hardly wait to get home! Kenzie & I looked at each other & smiled. The tour was overal pretty great. I mean, the kids being kidnapped was absolutely terrible, & Kenzie & I had to both be hospitalized for three days. I really hope that Margaret & Justin won't ever come back. They are deffinitely going to pay for what they have done to my family.

The flight back home took fourteen hours. I took some medicine that should help me with my motion sickness. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works. Kenzie & I cuddled & watched Paper Towns on the flight back. We had cuddled so much that we both passed out. Kenzie rested her head on my shoulder, & I rested my head on top of hers. It kinda reminded me of the good old times years ago, either when we first fell for each other, or when we first slept together. That was probably it. 

I was awoken by someone poking my chest. I mumbled & tried to ingnore it, untill it happened again. "Nat?" a soft voice asked.

I snorted & rubbed my eyes. "Huh?" I asked. "What did I miss?"

"Nat, it's just me," said Polly. 

"Oh, hey mom," I yawned. "What's up?"

"You're kinda keeping everyone awake, sweetie," she said. "Where is your machine?"

"It's in my suitcase," I said frowning. "But I'm not putting it on."

"Why?" asked Polly.

"I don't feel like it," I said. 

"C'mon Nat," she said. "Don't be such a baby."

"I'm not acting like a baby, mom,-" I said.

"-Yes you are!" she said.

"Shh! Mom, you'll wake up Kenzie!" I said.

"She has headphones on, she can't hear a thing," she said. "Will you just please listen to me?"

I sighed & looked up at my mom. "Look, I'll try to be quieter without having to use my machine, I promise."

"Alright, if you say so," she said heading back to her seat.

I took a deep breath & shook my head. It didn't take me very long to fall back asleep. Every thirty minutes of the flight, I kept being woken up by the kids or my mother. Who honestly cares if I snore? It's not that big of a deal. I didn't give a fuck about my "problem", so why should everyone else make a fuss about it? Seriously.

The longest time that I had slept on the plane was approximently an hour & a half. I felt weird though. Something didn't feel right. My stomach felt like it was going to explode. I got up, ran to the bathroom on the opposite end of the plane & threw up in the toilet. I literally vomited for nearly twenty minutes. I heard someone knocking on the door. When I opened it, Kenzie was there, right in front of me.

"Nat," said Kenzie. "Are you alright?"

"I don't know, Kenzie," I said. "My motion sickness is getting really bad, among many other things that are already really bad as it is. I'm sick & tired of vomiting, people waking me up because I'm loud," I paused for a second & wiped my tears from my eyes. "I'm sick & tired of everything!"