Chapter 12 "After The Date"

*Kenzie & Nat arrive back at Nat's parent's house. It's about 10:30 at night. Everyone was in bed by the time they got home. Nat & Kenzie went upstairs into Nat's bedroom.*

*Nat's P.O.V*

"That was a great day!" said Kenzie.

"Yeah it was," I said.

"I'm going to get in my pajamas," said Kenzie.

"Okay," I said.

Kenzie & I both got our pajamas on. Kenzie got in my bed & I sat next to her. It was a long day, we were both pretty tired, or at least, I was.

"What do you want to do Kenzie?" I asked.

"I don't know," said Kenzie. "I'm not tired or anything right now,"

"Maybe we could,-" I said.

Kenzie looked up at me & kissed my lips. We kissed for a really long time. I slowly stopped for a few seconds & Kenzie looked at me.

"What's wrong Nat?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said. "You're just so beautiful,"

Kenzie smiled. "Thanks Babe," she said.

"Kenzie, will you promise me that you will never forget me? You'll always love me, even if we are apart,-" I asked.

"What do you mean, apart?" asked Kenzie.

"If I had to shoot a movie, somewhere far from here,-" I said.

"Nat, I will always love you, no matter what, You're the only man that I ever truly loved," said Kenzie.

"You're the only girl that I ever truly loved, & always will be!" I sad as I kissed her cheek.

"What if Margaret comes back & tries to find you? I can't let her hurt you again," asked Kenzie.

"I don't know," I said. "I don't care either, she was so rude to me, my brother, my parents, even my closest friends."

"Why would you even go out with her in the first place?" asked Kenzie.

"She made me do it, she made me do a lot of things that I promised myself that I would never do," I said. "But, let's not worry about this right now, I have you, & I always will."

Kenzie smiled at me & I smiled back. Kenzie got into my bed & I sat down next to her, gazing into each other's eyes. I kissed her cheek & she blushed a little bit. She started to cuddle with me, & I did the same. We continued to kiss each other's lips. Kenzie got on top of me & I giggled. I ran my fingers through her hair. I took my shirt off, it was hot in my bedroom! Her lips were so soft, I could taste her lip gloss on my tongue. I'm glad that I have Kenzie now.

"I love you, Kenzie." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too, Nat." said Kenzie.

"You made me the happiest man in the whole world," I said.

"You've made me the happiest girl in the whole world," said Kenzie as she kissed my neck.

* A couple hours later, Nat & Kenzie were asleep in Nat's bed. Nat was wearing his underwear, & Kenzie was in her bra & shorts. Nat held Kenzie in his arms, both dreaming about their future together, & Kenzie's record deal.*