Chapter 32 "Welcome Home,"

*A few days later, Kenzie & Nat are about to bring the triplets home from the hospital.*

                                    *Kenzie's P.O.V.*

I'm so glad that Nat & I can finally bring the babies home. Taking care of three little ones will be a big responsibility, but, I think that Nat & I can do this. Nat told me that Margaret & Justin were arrested again & sent to a federal prison, where hopefully they won't escape & try to hurt me or Nat, or even our children. Nat & I walked down to the NICU to pick up the babies. I was happy to hear that they were all healthy. Nat held my hand as we walked into the NICU. We then carefully held each baby & put them into their car seat. When we arrived home, it was surprisingly quiet for a few minutes. I knew that was going to change quickly. I sat on the couch looking at Nat & I's children. Nat sat down next to me & smiled.

"They are so beautiful," I said.

Nat kissed my cheek. "Yes they are," he said. "I'm surprised that one of them hasn't cried yet,"

"Same here," I said.

"My mom said that they are coming over to visit in a little while," said Nat.

"What about Alex?" I asked.

"He's busy working in the studio," said Nat. "I've texted him a couple hours ago & he said that he was, but, he will be here in a couple days to help us out with the kids,"

"Okay," I said.

Nate started waking up & started crying. Nat picked him up & tried to see what he was crying about.

"What's wrong little buddy?" asked Nat as he put his finger inside Nate's diaper. "I don't feel anything inside your diaper," He lifted Nate up & smelled him. "It was just a fart!"

"Maybe he's hungry," I said. "I'll go make him a bottle,"

"Alright," said Nat puting Nate over his shoulder. "Shh, it's okay Prince, daddy's here,"

A few seconds later, Shane started crying too. I went over to see what his situation was. Figures. Someone needed a diaper change!

"I'm going to change his diaper," I said. "Could you watch the stove?"

"Yeah," said Nat.

I picked up Shane & went upstairs to change his diaper. He only peed a little bit. I grabbed a clean diaper & cleaned him up. Then I picked him up again & tried to calm him down & went back downstairs. I saw that Nate was still crying over Nat's shoulder. I sat down in a recliner & started rocking Shane to sleep. Nat got up & finished making Nate's bottle & started feeding him. We both looked at each other & sighed.

"How was changing Shane's diaper?" asked Nat.

"It was fine," I said. "He only peed a little bit." Once Shane was fast asleep, I put him down into his car seat again. "Jason slept through the whole thing?"

"I guess so," said Nat. "He's a deep sleeper, just like his daddy,"

"Well, that's going to change quickly," I said.

"Yeah, I kinda figured that," said Nat taking the bottle out of Nate's mouth & putting him over his shoulder.

*One hour later, Polly & Michael come over to visit the triplets for the first time.*

"How have the babies been since they came home?" asked Polly.

"They've been okay,-" I said.

"They cry a lot!" said Nat.

"Well Nat, that's what babies do," said Michael.

"Yeah, I know," said Nat.

"You two are going to be staying up a lot taking care of these little ones," said Michael.

I picked up Jason & started rocking him. "Would you two like to hold a baby?"

"Can we?" asked Polly.

"Of course," said Nat. "They're your grandchildren after all,"

"Okay," said Polly. " Do you wanna hold one Michael?"

"I think I'll just watch," said Michael.

"Alright," said Polly. "Which one was named after Nat?"

"He's sleeping in the swing" said Nat as he stood up. "I'll go get him,"

Nat went over to the baby swing & took Nate out of it & wrapped him up wth a blanket. "Here's the little Prince," he said putting him into Polly's arms.

"Aww!" said Polly. "He looks just like you Nat!"

"Really?" asked Nat.

"Yeah," said Polly.

"He has your nose, chin, & cheeks," said Michael.

"I thought he'd look a little bit like Kenzie," said Nat.

"How does he look like me?" I asked.

"He has your beautiful blue eyes," said Nat.

"That's true," I said giving him a smile.

Shane started waking up again. As I got up to see what was wrong, Nat had already been by his side.

"I think that someone left me a little present," said Nat as he picked Shane up. "I'll be right back,"

                                                                   *Nat's P.O.V.*

Shane was crying over my shoulder really loudly. I was trying to keep him calm but nothing was working. Whatever was in his diaper must have been something bad. As I walked into the nursery, I laid Shane on the diaper changing table. I grabbed a clean diaper & some baby wipes. Once I got his dirty diaper off, I could immediatly smell what had been in Shane's diaper. There was his shit everywhere! I felt like I was going to either throw up or pass out. I grabbed his small legs & grabbed a baby wipe, but he was still going! I let go of his legs & tried not to panic. Shane was quiet for a few seconds. I reached out to grab his legs again but then, BAM! He started crying, & worst of all. I scared him so bad that he started peeing all over me! I tried not to worry about that situation & started toclean up his mess. Once his diaper was changed, I took off my shirt & put it in the babies' hamper. I picked up Shane & went downstairs.

"Nat, where is your shirt?" asked Polly.

"I was peed on," I said.

"Aww!" said Kenzie as she stood up walking towards me. " Did you pee all over daddy?" I gave her Shane & we both sat down on the couch.

"Yup, he sure did," I said feeling guilty.

"Don't feel bad Nat," said Michael. "You used to pee all over your mother & I when you were a baby,"

"Michael, that was Alex," said Polly.

"Oh," said Michael. "Well, all parents experience this Nat,"

I nodded & looked at Kenzie holding Shane. "I forgive you son," I smiled & gave him a kiss on the head.