Chapter 01 : The Beginning

And they live happily ever after, the typical ends of all the fairy tales I read when I was young, the end of all the love stories we know, after the big wedding came a happy life.  Growing up I believed less in fairy tales, love and the happy ending, the world is a cruel place and we are certainly not princess nor there is a prince charming. I simply realized they never ever live happily after, such a thing doesn't exist, but still I hoped for things to be different, I wished to be happy for at least two weeks or a single day ..................

Instead of that, I'm sitting on the couch as I do every night waiting for my beloved husband to come home, holding my laptop and writing to occupy myself.

It's been two weeks since I get married, how we met? Was it love at first sight? Well, don't hope too much, I already told you I don't believe in love and less in men.  A traditional marriage, that's what it was, his parents came to propose, after a couple of days I thought very well, even if I don't want to, one day I have to get married or at least it's what everyone tells me, the advantage of this one is I could finally leave home and travel, I will certainly go to London and live there.

A better life is what I hoped for, better opportunities and a new adventure, so I agreed, I accepted even if I know the risk, even if I know my family won't be near me anymore, they won't have my back. But I know for sure that I will have Allah, I will always have Allah with me and Allah will protect me.

The voice of the front door opened cut my thoughts, a man in the late twenty came in, I can smell alcohol from the living room.

''-Hiiiiiii Babeee, Stiiiill awake hahahaha ''.

He came close to me slowly; he was more like dancing than walking .

''-WON'T  YOU SAY A THING YOU MISERABLE WOMEN HUN!!! SAY HI BACK . HAVE NOT YOUR PARENTS  TEACH YOU A THING''.

-''OH GOD! Drunk again!!  What I'm supposed to say and will you actually understand, you can barely stand in this state''.

-"OOH HOO!  YOU LOOKED BETTER WITH YOUR MOUTH SHUT B^^^^^" . 

-"Stop screaming you will wake the whole neighborhood."

-"I CAN SING. I CAN SCREAMM.  I CAN DANCE. I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT AND DON'T YOU DARE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO".

He finally walked away from me and left to the bedroom, I decided to wait a bit until he falls to sleep then I can go and check on him and have some sleep too.

********************************

Riiing, Riing Riiing

-          "Wake Up Now !! I SAID Wake UP ".

I opened my eyes eventually, it's already the morning.

-"Well Good Morning Darling, do you know what time it's  Hun ? I'm late for work" .

And that is my problem!!   I woke up and went to the bathroom to wash my face, later I can take a shower.

"-I SAID HURRY UP I AM LATE!! DO YOU HAVE A HOLE IN YOUR BRAIN !!! "

I went fast to the kitchen to prepare him the breakfast.

"-YOUKNOW WHAT !!  I WILL TAKE A COFFEE ON MY WAY TO WORK !! YOU ARE TRULY A WORTHLESS WOMAN !!  I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I MARRIED YOU ."

-"And Good Morning to you too".  I said with a big fake smile on the face. It was really hard sometimes to fake a smile, to draw it in my face,  well at least he will go now and I won't have to hear and bare his insults .

**********************

A few hours later, I had made my mind, I can't keep going like this, I can't live like this, I took my phone and send him a text ""Dinner Tonight ? ""  A few minutes later I heard my phone buzz, ""Okay darling" ,  "  8 O'clock , don't be late :) ''' .