Chapter 05 : SurpriSingly Good

Hey Guys, so sorry for taking so long to upload this chapter, haven't even notice how much time had run fast lately anyway I Hope you enjoy it. 

Don't forget to vote and leave me your comments bellow. 

Huggies

*************

Days have passed, everything were the same in them, nothing changed, My husband and I are still same, he was unexplainable when he find out about my work, I thought he would be happy, he only congratulate me with a fake smile, I can't deny that I was a bit disappointed and sad, he truly doesn't care about me and anything that happen to me, but what can I do to change that, I tried and tried, I keep saying that  I'm done, but I forget and in couple of days I call him again, try to do a thing that I know he may like and I say perhaps this time he will came, maybe he will change , maybe one day he will actually notice and realize that  I'm a human being, who actually have feelings and who is getting hurt and ignored all the time, there is nothing worse than to live with someone, to be married to someone who doesn't seem to see you at all, who ignores you and show you that you're not important at all, that you are simply no one at all.

Lucky me, my job distracts me, I begin to get used to my work, my tasks, and I had finally known more of my co-workers, at least their names now, the only who is friendly with me is Clara, I don't know why because she is not like that with everyone, she is more official with others, she is nice to everyone, but she knows how to keep a distance with them.

 I shared many lunches with Clara so far, in most of the days except when she's very occupied or meeting someone, the short lunch times that we spend together give me a lot of joy and happiness, I enjoy her company, she is so far the only friend I have here.

-"Rahaf, Earth is calling you ."

-"Oh, Clara, I haven't seen you,  were you here for long ?

She sighed, then said: ' No, not that long, what's in your mind, you seem so lost today, so quiet, is everything okay? '

-Yes, it's, I paused for a few seconds  then I continued " did you miss me already? It hasn't been long since lunch"   I smirked.

-"You're unbelievable Mrs. Brini; anyway Mr. Watson wants to see you now".

Her serious tone changed my expression, I wonder what does he wants, I have not seen him at all since he told me I was accepted except  once, it wasn't truly me seeing him, I was in the elevator texting my husband, asking him if he can make it to dinner and as always he declined then I heard a whisper in my ear , it said " No man should decline the invitation of his lady " I froze in my place not knowing who it was and how did he knew and why did he say that until the elevator door was opened and I saw him leaving from behind me, I didn't look at his face  but I am sure that it's him.

In the way to his office, I asked Clara " Do you have any idea why he wants to see me? "

"-It's probably because of the party." She answered

I rolled my eyes in surprise,  " What party? " She hasn't told me about any party before.

-"It will be Friday night, at 7 o'clock ."

I was going to ask more,  but I am already standing in front of the office door, so I knocked and walked in.

"-Hi", I said once I was near enough.

It didn't take long for me to hear his reply, his face was emotionless

-"We are celebrating this Friday our victory, we won the competition of the hotel  project, Matt told me you were the one who draw all the plans,  and made it in time, because of that I want to tell you in person about the party and to congratulate you as everyone else who worked on it , you have done a good job."