I can also contact him if I misses him, right?

Mean: Hello!  Plan!

Plan: Yes, are you busy?

Mean: Not much!

Plan suddenly gets angry!  Why not contact him when he is not busy!

Plan: Why not send me a message?

Mean: I wonder if you miss me too?

Plan feels sorry hearing that.
Then Plan talks trivial matter and find out indirectly if Mean remember that tomorrow is their wedding anniversary. But he cannot ask and failed.
Plan hangs up, feel sad and goes to bed ...

* on wedding Anni day *

Plan is so annoyed seeing all those couples being lovey dovey in his restaurant. It is worse when he is in bad mood!

Instead of delegating the co- chefs, Plan does all the work by himself and forget about frustration.

After work in the evening, Plan returned to the dark and empty house.

When he turned on the light, the whole living room was decorated with green roses. These rare flowers make him no place to set his foot on the floor. Then he look at his smiling Darling holding dazzling chocolate cake !

Mean: Happy Anniversary bae!

Plan happily move closer ...

Mean: Taste it!  I made it by myself!

After eating a piece,

Plan: Yes, really good ...

Mean suddenly touched his lip on Plan's lip to catch the lingering taste.

Mean: Yes, sweet indeed!

Plan: Go away you bad guy!!!  You leave me alone!

Mean: How can I tell you when I am making "surprise"? And I never leave you alone! Aren't  those two coming, messing around you?

Plan: Yes!  Did P tell them??
Mean: Of course!  How can I let my wife feel bored alone?

Plan cast a side glance but smile contentedly ...

With the dinner table prepared by Mean, even with my favorite wine to pamper me! As being fed by him, and constantly being asked if his cooking good? , Plan's belly is full with love and happiness!

Plan: Leaving me behind, just to prepare for this?

Mean: Do you think that's all? Come on!
Mean gently took Plan's hand and headed for the bedroom ...

When I opened the door, I noticed that the room was decorated with red roses and smells fragrant.
At the head of the bed was a picture of their wedding, but now the tables and chairs are decorated with their photos in every moment, hanging in fairy lights.

Plan feel so delighted to see that and cried.

Mean: Who would dare to make you sad ... I want to make my baby happy!

Plan: I cry for joy!

Mean: Baby is not beautiful when he cries, only cute when he smile!

Plan: You can tease me, even
now, huh?

Plan's small hands hit Mean's large chest. Mean grabbed him and pulled his whole body into his chest.

Mean: So, Do you want to reward or punish me?

Plan looked up from Mean's chest ...

Darling's face looks so handsome with a smile ..

But Plan feel likes to whiny and complain so...

Plan: Punishment!  Go outside and sleep!  I want to sleep now..

Mean: You think you can do that? I have been Waiting for today despite the busy schedule!

Isn't Plan is weaker when compare to Mean in strength?

That night, love fights and duration of giving rewards take longer over the midnight...

Because of the moonlight coming in through the door, Plan could see the face of his beloved in beaming moonlight ...
Now he wanna pinch that handsome face for punishment but he was so tired to lift his finger. He was in need to catch a breathe and fall sound alseep.

Mean looked at his baby in his arms with a triumphant smile and gently kissed his hair to follow dreamland...

.................... ,,,,,, .. ,, ................

#yomyom

>>> Extra 2

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Guys I am back with extra!
Thanks for all the love you give me and this Mean x Plan!
Pls follow me for more works and I am also planning to write own story!

So pls catch up and support me!

With loves 💙💚