{ Chapter 20 }

[I've honestly been one foot in the grave for the past month lol. I didn't want to do anything because I figured out that school was this month... School's started so I should just get my butt in gear. Yet again I'm so sorry everyone! Please forgive me!]

Your Pov -

Hmm... What's taking them so long I've called 5 times already? It's nearly midnight. My thoughts raced as I looked to the clock on my stand in another room and the front door.

Are they okay? What the Hell could have happened? No Y/n get your thoughts straight. Remember you were a counsellor before you should be able to stop your mind from needless worrying. How about calling Jason and Michael again?

Picking up the house phone since it was the closest to me I looked out the windows. The beautiful scenery outside from what I could see by the street lamp post outside added with a dark serenity to the landscape.

Along with that there were many sharp mysterious contrasts of mainly dull colors since there was barely any light. It was a new moon which gave me a little sense of relief... Atleast it wasn't a full moon.

Man... I watch too many scary movies haha. Brain just shut-.

"Huh?"

I had spotted something near the woods. A white blur. After getting another glimpse of it just to make sure I quickly ducked away and scrambled on my knees to lock all the doors and windows and all of the doors to rooms where that thing might try to come in through the window. Turning off the tv which wasn't very loud... And it was the only thing that was on in the house.

Then I raced to the kitchen to grab a kitchen knife and to the lounge to grab my actual pocket phone before making it to the bedroom locking that room then the bathroom and doing the same.
My mind kept repeating itself the same questions.

Who was that?! It's definitely not someone who needs to be here... Why would they wear a slenderman mask and suit at this late of the hour!? It's not even Halloween. Wait what if it's the actual... Or a murderer dressed up as slenderman? No, no. Don't let your thoughts race like this calm down.

Wait... Nobody would believe me on the other end of the phone if I don't capture some evidence. Luckily I didn't have to sneak anywhere besides out the door of the bathroom to my bedroom since it was faced towards the woods.

My phone was in hand and on camera I had to record it... Not just pictures but record this thing. It might see my flash if I took a picture. Slowly raising my trembling hand to start the video and show them it was there I didn't see anything in the woods from my phone screen until suddenly. It was in front of the window...

Automatically I clasped a hand over my mouth to keep from making a peep. Leaving my phone on like it was... It's a great thing that it was chilly. My black baggy coat's sleeve covered my fingers from out of it's sight. My phone just looked like it was being held up by a rice sack. I kept my mind silent as it stayed right there staring at my phone.

So many special facial features that had 'The Slenderman's' persona down pat. A sharp slender face, no eyes nor sockets, pure white almost see through skin that definitely didn't look healthy, and just no... No face at all. It started tapping the windows as to what I expect was trying to get a reaction out of me.

No, remain calm. If it knew that it was you it would have broke in grabbed you and turned you to minced meat or played with your mind. I don't believe this is an actual human being anymore... And it might not even think your home and just waste all that effort.

The tapping stopped and the tentacle that was tapping on the window retracted itself. The looming figure standing to it's full monstrous height before disappearing back to where it came from.

After a few minutes checking to make sure it was gone I stopped the video and ended it. Sending it to Michael's phone to see that the notifications had turned on and the phone was ringing.

"Y/n... Y/n!"

"Michael?"

"Wakeup."

Suddenly I felt like I was grabbed by a hand and my eyes flew wide open to see that I was in Michael's lap eyes watering. My breathing haggard. I just couldn't get in my breath ot felt like I was suffocating on my own worry.

After a second of getting it together I noticed that I was in Michael's lap and his arms were tightly encircled around me in a protective manner.

"What... Happened?"

Michael sighed. Before placing a kiss on my lips.

Michael's Pov-

"You sounded like... You were having a nightmare and you almost woke up the little one."

"Little one?"

Michael looked worried when I said that. I just noticed Jason near the door peering onwards while trying to keep the baby rocked to sleep.

"I'm dreaming again aren't I? I haven't had a child yet and my stomach-"

I peered down to see that my slightly pudgy stomach was now completely flat. I felt of it and it felt that way too.

"J-Jason what's going on here? I'm supposed to be pregnant..."

"? Mom are you okay? You've been acting wierd... Since woke up. David... Woke up too."

He said holding the now sleeping baby in his arms. What?....

"H-how long has it been since that precious bundle has came out of me?"

Michael gripped me slightly by the shoulders.

"Your.... Meaning you can't remember even... Having David?"

I nodded. Then suddenly my mind went blank and I had no clue what was going on.

"Why am I sitting up and why is everybody up so late? We should all get back to bed. Oh! I think little David needs a diaper change. Excuse me Jason."

I said taking the baby from Jason after patting him on the head for his brotherly compassion. It seemed like this small one will have a great older brother. They'll be best friends!

Michael's Pov-

What just happened? She was acting so strangely before and now she's back to usual.... I stared over towards Jason and he shrugged. Meaning that he had no clue either.

"Get... Back in bed."

Jason nodded and treked on over to his bedroom.

"Goodnight Mom."

He said before heading inside.

"Goodnight my Son! Sleep tight."

There I went to the bathroom where she had baby wipes out and was somehow changing the diaper without waking the baby. Watching her quietly and the baby for anything unusual before Y/n notices me. Staring right into my eyes.

"Is anything wrong big guy? Your giving me a wierd look?"

I shook my head. This happened every other night afterwards and each time she would return back to normal whenever I mentioned David. There was something definitely up with that...

So I kept awake tonight and noticed something long, tall, slender and white outside. Waking up Jason me and him attacked this wierd monster tentacle thing and it managed to get away but let's just say it was a close fight. Y/n will definitely have a fit seeing the bruises on our bodies tomorrow.

And worry over what happened too. But me and Jason both made a promise no a pact to protect her from that thing and not tell a soul what had happened. Sorry Y/n but I can't tell you but it was to keep you safe. Your the one who brought us all together in this family and changed our ways... It's the least we can do for all the things you have given you.

You'll always be mine just like I'll always be yours. And David... Is a treasure I will not lose either. I love this family. This is the only thing I want.

Sharing a glance with Jason before we head inside I could tell he felt the same way. Except Y/n is mine!

[Lol, I'm sorry I just had to put that on the end there to add some comedy to this sappy cheesy ending! 😂]

~The End~