{ Chapter 19 }

[I'm going to try this and see how I do... Just checked the date of my last chapter and NANI!????!!! I haven't updated in 3 weeekkkkkksss. I'm so sorry! I really ain't feeling the best still but to make it up to you guys I'm going to make this chapter a special chapter.]

Y/n's Pov-

December 1st-

The guys are at work right now. So I've decided to relax. Afterall it is Saturday. The only day of the week besides Sunday that I have finished all of the chores around my house. And to be honest... I don't know how. But there's soooo many! And it's freezing...

I really need to install a heater. I can't live comfortably with just a fireplace and keeping the doors covered at the bottoms with long socks to keep out all of the hot air. Michael and Jason, however, feel completely fine. I mean... How is that supposed to work!? Eh, time to shop for a heater. But I don't have any means to go until they come back... Oh well not today it just started snowing.

December 3rd-

The snow is mainly gone. Melted away to an oblivion. But it's still freezing both inside and out. The air is just right to freeze you to the core. Haha! And it seems like Michael and Jason were just trying to play it off as tough... Shouldn't have put on a short sleeve shirt underneath their suits.

Guess that means I'm heading off to find a heater. Oh good gravy... The people here are really strange. And tense... Welp. Better hurry up!

December 22-

Man.. I haven't been writing much. I've honestly forgotten that I had started in this I've been so busy. Last week me, Michael, and Jason had been restoring the house to it's former glory together. With that I planned a date with Michael while my Mom watched over and attended to Jason.

Turns out that nobody paid attention to Michael even with the mask on. Eh, I'm not surprised... He could sneak up on a ghost itself if it were possible. But anyways... We were going to watch his movie which was pretty ironic. But I mean if I were in a movie I'd go to watch it too.

Probably not for his reasons, though. I also got him to actually open up and write down what he invisions a perfect date. Honestly... It was really cute, sweet and simple haha! He actually has gotten this down perfectly. Oh God nevermind... The end. Just what I expected from Mr. Hotstuff.

-Ŵhât Mîchâêl's Pêrfêct Dâtê Lôôks Lîkê-

*Being able to leave work early

*Returning home with some homemade cookies on a tray just out of the oven

*Snacking on the cookies

*Seeing Y/n in her comfy pajamas and hair loosely tied up in whatever style she wants

*Calling someone to watch Jason for a night, or maybe just let him do his thing by telling him I'm going to be busy tonight

*Putting on a horror movie

*Popping some popcorn in the microwave

*Wrapping the both of us in a blanket

*Y/n snuggling close to me as we watch a classic horror movie

*Eating popcorn

*Trying to get the bag of popcorn back that Y/n stole while I was teasing her, making her think that I wasn't going to give her none