{ Chapter 12 }

[I was wondering if you guys would want a Slashers X Reader for my next book? We've basically adopted Jason as our child in this story. Simply because... This is a Michael Myers X Reader fanfiction. And if so, you guys can comment all of the characters you want, I ain't fretting over there being a giant reverse harem I'll make it work somehow...]

Y/n's Pov-

Ah, yes! I cannot wait to get settled here. I hope they'll like it just as much as I do. I placed my bags in the master bedroom and looking at my wallet I noticed that I didn't have hardly any money. And it costs for the electricity and water bills. Sighing to myself softly until two arms wrapped around me from behind.

"Hm!?"

I quickly glanced over to see that it was Michael. Letting out I sigh I groaned.

"Don't scare me like that Michael... I swear to who knows what your a ninja."

Michael tilted his head to the side in curiosity.

"You don't make any sound-!?"

Jason was now beside of me. I held my heart.

"Do you guys want to give me a heart attack or something?"

"No..."

They both said.

"... I really can't stay mad at you guys."

The blush on your cheeks brightening as you huffed out. Hugging yourself. Jason seemingly only came into the room because you were a bit overdramatic. And he probably was worried. He took his own bags into one of the guest rooms. Michael didn't get his bags for some reason.

"Y/n..."

"Yes, Michael?"

He stopped for a second. Almost as if he was trying to find the right words to say.

"I love you."

I rolled my eyes.

"I love you too. What? We're you jealous or something of Jason?"

He nodded.

"Why?"

It was quiet for a moment before he actually spoke up. His voice was monotone.

"Because you laid your head in Jason's lap."

"I'm sorry Michael. I didn't know you'd be upset about it. You really should unpack your things, though."

I pointed to the car. He nodded and walked out of the room. Sometimes I can understand about everything he's going to do... But other times I can't tell a single thing. He brought his suitcase in here. I wasn't surprised because I mean me and him slept in the same bed at the Sanitarium so why not here?

It was getting pretty late... And I was still unpacking. Michael decided to help me since he'd just got done with his luggage. And soon after that I plopped onto the bed. It was so comfy! Michael sat on the bed beside of me.

Michael's Pov-

I quietly locked the door and sat on the bed right beside of Y/n. She looked to the right and stared at me with a pretty dorky but also a very beautiful smile. I smiled back even though I know she couldn't see it.

"I never thought I'd be falling for you when I moved beside of your house... I didn't even know if I'd still be living or actually get to talk to you. Nevertheless this."

Placing my hand on her head I stopped her right there.

"I would never harm you... And I will never hate you no matter what you do."

She rolled over, allowing me to get a better picture of her face.

"Aw... That's so sweet Michael! You always find a way to surprise me, heheh."

[WARNING FOR DEAR READER-CHANS!
....
There's Smut and some graphic scenes up ahead not for people under 10 years old. ~Honestly nobody is going to follow this~ Read on at your own risk! And be as perverted as you want in the comment section... Because this is Wattpad and rarely anybody judges anybody.]

"... What's that supposed to mean?~"

I leaned over top of her. Gripping onto both of her hands over her head with one of mine. I took off my mask with my other. Running a hand through my dark brown swept back hair as I stare Y/n down. She's already shaking face red as a beet.

She was pretty mesmerising just staring at her beautiful face, them E/c jeweled eyes, S/c flawless skin, and those lips of hers helping show her embarrassment were absolutely devine... Leaning on my hand that was wrapped around Y/n's wrists I place my finger to lift up Y/n's chin. I need her to look back at me! Y/n slowly stared me up and down before those eyes... They stared into my soul.

Bending down for a kiss I reached her lips then after a while I trailed down to her neck.

"Mhh..."

I could hear a slight moan as I continued to lick her neck. Kissing her collar bone before finally biting into Y/n's soft skin. Her head bobbed back as she weakly groaned in both pain and bliss.

"M-michael~... I'm all yours!"

I looked up to see her face once again. How could a human being be simply so perfect. All of her flaws were what made me so... Crazy... I can't handle it anymore. Her face practically begs for more as I stood up to straighten myself. She stood up as well.

"What's wrong?"

I didn't answer her. Grabbing her hand and yanking her towards me I successfully slip her out of her shirt before she could notice. And once Y/n did her whole face darkened atleast ten shades. She knew what to do though, her hands unbuttoning my Janitors suit to the bottom button. Her hands on my tent as she pressed her lips against mine in a flurry of a kiss.

Wrapping arm around her waist pulling her closer. My free hand gripping her backside. The kiss deepened as I slipped my tounge into her mouth. Feeling free to explore much more of each other. My knees felt a bit weak themselves as I see Y/n nearly buckle from the raging hormones. So I plucked her up and placed her on my lap in the bed.

Y/n gave out a flurry of kisses with a smirk.

"Maybe I should make you jealous more often.~"

She winked. Trying to attempt to look sexy, which she did... But it was mostly adorable. I quietly chuckled.

"Hey! Speak to me. Stop laughing!"

Y/n's expression was now mixed with both embarrasment and anger. Like an angry chihuahua... I hugged her closer. Kissing her cheek.

"Cute..."

I muttered. She quickly got out of my grip rolling her eyes.

"I WAS trying to be sexy but you thought it was cute!"

Obviously trying to cover up even more of her embarrasment with an angry farce. She got under the covers.

"And because of that comment we aren't going to makeout anymore. Don't try to say 'but Babe' or anything like that while giving me puppy eyes! It won't work."

Damn... She knew me too well. Waaaaiiit, no she doesn't. I'll just tease her even worse tommorrow and also I'll be sure to make Jason jealous... Prove to him that Y/n is MINE! Another smirk was found on my face as I went under the covers as well and wrapped an arm around a still pissed off Y/n.