{ Chapter 5 }

[Hi guys! Just wanted to say that I finally have a counselor to help me with all of my depression and mental disorders that I've been keeping secret for all of my life... Not like anyone cares that's reading this story because everything about my story is trash.]

Y/n was in a room held for the many patients at the Sanitarium... Or atleast used to. Hugging her knees on the small bench-like-bed while trying to calm herself down. A few minutes later and she got up to open the door. But the door wouldn't open. The handle was stuck.

"Did I lock myself in here? Or is this door too old and rusty?"

Y/n looked closer to find out the door's handle was welded in and it was rusty. It was no use trying to kick it in. She stayed still for a second and looked around to see if anything would help. Finally turning to the metal door she banged on it as hard as she could.

"Help! Michael!!! Help!!!!! I'm stuck in here!!"

No response nor footsteps to be heard from behind that door. But the door was yanked off of it's hinges by none other than the person that woman called for.

"Michael!"

Y/n sighed.

"Thank God... Thank you so much, Michael."

Michael strolled into the room and over to the walls and started looking over at the masks.

"Wow... Whoever stayed in this room last was really fascinated with masks! And they're well designed!"

Wiping off the dust on one of the masks Y/n surveyed the room she had totally ignored being blindsided by her fangirling. Michael simply stared at the masks. Soon Y/n walked over to a desk and picked up the papers. There was some neat large handwriting on a slice.

"Michael Myers... Oh, so this was your room. Your handwriting.. And everything."

Michael stayed still and stared at the walls.

Y/n's Pov-

I placed the papers down and walked over to Michael. Placing a hand on his shoulder. He slowly turned around and looked towards me to stare me straight in the eyes. Something was off, I could tell.

"Did I do anything wrong? Should I not have come here?"

Michael's breathing was the only thing in the building that I heard.

"Get out... Now!"

It was as if he was holding something back. I nodded and started to run out of the room. Shortly after I noticed that he was following me in a fast-paced walk. Running harder I managed to do parkour and jump down a flight of steps with a slight groan as I landed. That was enough to put some distance between us.

What was happening to Michael? Did seeing his old life stir something in him? Anyways, this is not him! I've got to run and get Michael out of this familiar enviroment. Still running through the halls I made it out the door and climbed over the fence to see bear traps down below.

"How the hell?!..."

Suddenly a large hand grabbed my arm and yanked me down. Ripping my shirt and revealing my lacy black bra. I was on the ground in pain curling into a ball and looking up at Michael with tears in my eyes.

"Michael... What's happening to you? Have you been planning on killing me this whole time? We're you toying with my feelings all along? Are you okay?! Please tell me!"

I cried out. Michael walked over to where I sat as silent as ever. My hope was failing me as I hung my head down on my arms and knees. The rain setting the mood and the muddy ground making a mess of my clothes. Michael's hand reached down and grabbed my neck... I didn't fight back. Everything was so hopeless now. My vision fading until I lost consciousness and awareness of the world around me.

..........

......

..

My eyes slowly opened to find a familiar room. Wait... What happened? Why am I here? I tried to sit up but was restricted by duct tape. I also took notice that my shirt was ripped and I was a muddy mess! Looking at the room around me that was covered wall to wall in masks everything slowly came to me and just great.... Now I was back to being depressed again.

I stayed this way and looked at every one of the masks for about an hour. Which was when the door opened to show Michael. He slowly walked to the bed and rubbed my upper thigh. My eyes widened at his unexpected touch, but I couldn't help myself... I liked it. A blush swept across my face as I stared at Michael. As I waited to see what would occur next.

He had been looking at my legs before glancing up. I had a slight hint of what was going through his mind. He was wanting to see my reaction. Nevertheless, I didn't try to hide my feelings. He stared at me for a second before letting his fingers slide up my hips, then my stomach, and finally to my neck. Letting them rest there it seemed like he was in deep thought as he stared where his hand was.

"M-Michael..."

I whispered out loud, it knocked him out of his train of thought. His gaze lifted and he stared me straight in the eyes, my face felt even hotter. His stare was really intimidating... I couldn't focus on my words and instead jumbled everything out.

"Thissis you... Right? The real you? I-if so then... You can touch me. Not like y-you need my approval..."

Michael walked closer to me and leaned down on the bed to where both of our noses touched, his masked nose. We both stared straight into each other's eyes for the longest while. Neither one of us daring to look away until Michael blinked and it was as if he was back to his normal self again.

"What?..."

He looked at me and stiffened. His eyes wide open.

"Did you finally come to?"

I asked with a awkward smile. Then pointed to the duct tape that restrained my arms and feet.

"Because I need some help getting out of this..."

Michael nodded slightly and untied them with ease. I started to sit up a sigh escaping my lips while massaging my wrists.

"You don't have to tell me. Or you can tell me if you feel like it.... But... What happened? Did you black out? Is that why you weren't acting like yourself?"

Michael shrugged cluelessly and sat on the edge of the bed right next to me. His beautiful ocean-deel blue eyes staring towards me. It seemed like he had noticed the new mark on my neck as he gingerly touched it.

"It looks much worse than it actually is... Don't worry! I'm fine."

Suddenly he enveloped me in a warm compassionate hug. It took me a few seconds to process what was happening as I hugged back with a small smile on my face.

"I'm glad your back."

[I want to tell you that this story is probably going to be the shortest chapter out of this story.]