{ Chapter 2 }

Y/n's Pov-

I groaned and sat up rubbing my eyes. Then looked at the window with a curtain draped over. Sunlight poured through the glass and exactly where I was sleeping. Getting up I put some clothes.

I just grabbed whatever was first

I just grabbed whatever was first. And I had to say... It actually matched which surprised the living Hell outta me. It was a light blue dress that was pretty simple except for the wripples in the chest area. Black leggings with lacey patterns and made in shorts. Long mid-calf thick white socks and brown leather boots that zipped up on the sides and as an added accessory there was a latch made on it in the front. I was careful enough to grab a sweater that was a dark maroon color with a slight mixture of burgandy, it had side pockets that were pretty small but big enough for me to fit my keys in.

I stretched and did my usual daily routine since I probably would be busy today. Grabbing my pocketbook I bought some groceries when I saw a giant sign in front of a house. I walked over to find that it was a haunted house. It looked okay. That's all I had to say. But everyone else seemed pretty hyped about it. Is this the only haunted house in this town? Eh...

"Oh my God! Look! It's the Pie Woman."

Everyone turned their attention towards me. Oh God... Not another gang of pea sized brained somehow popular imbecile teenagers.

"Oh my God look! It's the plastics and their Baby Daddy's who pretend they're in the hood thinking they're so big and bad but are just bitches."

They just stood there with shock evident on their faces. That's right, I can cuss you out just as good so you better not try to hit me with none of that drama bullshit. A guy grabbed my wrist as I was about to walk away.

"Excuse me but-"

"Don't touch me."

I smacked his hand away.

"What the fuck did you just do bitch, you don't want to fight with me!"

He was about to pull a punch on me but I'd already turned and slugged him hard. He fell to the ground. I just walked off and the group stayed silent. I'd already took enough of their bullshit last time. Man, how will the next generation act if teenagers are already this bad!? My legs walked on their own accord as I walked to the store and bought a mask and a giant suit to match...

A present. Maybe Michael will like it? I went into my house first to put my groceries up. And then to his house with a plan in mind. He could come with me to the haunted house since I had no friends outside of the Asylum and Mental Institutions in this town... And they all weren't like the normies out here walking around. It's a good thing I could feel his intense stare from about a block away so I knew Michael was at home. Going to the backyard and waving for him to come out.

After a while he came out the back door and leaned on the railing on his porch. Placing the knife beside of him. I walked over with a smile.

"Hi... Uhm. I wanted to ask you Michael if you could come with me to a haunted house later on? I bought you a mask and a suit so you won't be found out."