{ Chapter 3 }

[Oml! In the middle of making this chapter I heard the scary music that came on whenever Michael was planning to kill someone and now I'm scared... Somebody please just tell me I'm going crazy because I've been binge watching all the Halloween movies!]

Jason turned his back from Y/n and faced Michael. Michael held out his knife and tapped the side of his knee. There was quite a bit of tension in the air. Until Jason moved a slight bit to grab me by the arm. In an instant he had the woman in front if himself.

"Damnit Jason! Let me go."

She struggled but he had his arm around her neck to keep her still. She tried to pry his arm off but couldn't hardly make it budge. Michael stood completely still. Jason stood and pointed to the girl's neck as a sign he would break it. Michael was about to charge when Y/n jumped up to headbutt the killer then slam him to the ground using the arm around her neck.

But that only stunned both of them for a second.

"!?!"

"There's a reason why I'm the top therapist in this country..."

She stated in a monotone voice. Much different from her usual cheerful and happy one. Jason jumped up to attack Michael but Michael grabbed his fist. And the two fought against each other. Jason managing to slam Michael into the wall grabbing onto his head. Y/n quickly ran up and elbowed the slightly shorter male and somehow managed to tackle him down to the ground.

He tried to force the female off of himself but she grabbed out a shot and used the most part of her weight to hold his head down and try to inject it into his neck. But his hand got in the way and he gripped Y/n's neck.

"... Kuh... Ea-easy! It's a shot I... Use on... Myself."

The grip tightened on her neck. Until Michael crushed Jason's hand and held up his knife.

"W-wait, Michael!"

Y/n stood in the way with a hand out in a pleading cry.

Jason's Pov-

I was down on the ground grabbing Y/n's neck. But I was also curious about what she said earlier. I still had to kill her and the other murderer. That's all I was now thinking about. But that was interrupted by Michael gripping onto my hand and showing his butcher knife.

That was until Y/n stood in the way. Michael stopped just right before he could stab Y/n.

"Don't kill him! The medicine is already working. He's harmless. Trust me."

Wh-what? I suddenly don't feel like murdering them... Everything is calm. I sat up and left the two rethinking everything that I'd done in life. The two stayed silent as I walked away to think to myself.

Michael's Pov-

So that was Jason Voorhees?... I was still cautious until he had been gone for a few minutes, then turned to Y/n.

"Michael... I'm sorry for dragging you into this."

I nodded. She stood up with a sigh.

"Don't just nod it off. It isn't okay to bring you into a fight. You've been through too much on your own, nevertheless adding on my problems."

"...."

I didn't say anything as I was thinking.