{ Chapter 18 }

Jason's Pov-

What happened?... Where am I? Oh god no... It's that bastard again. My gruff voice resounded through the room echoing off the walls like a boomerang. No. This wasn't the boiler room. It was the woods.

But I'm sure I wasn't awake it all felt surreal. Walking around I heard children singing some sort of tune in the background all I could recognize from there song was one word repeated nearly every sentence 'Slenderman'. Deciding to wake up because a wierd creeping feeling rushed over me. I closed my eyes.

"Wake up. Wake up Jason! JASON!"

It was Y/n... I looked up to see her worried expression. Sitting up I was greeted with her fretting over my health and asking what had happened. I just shook my head side to side to clear the ever-racing thoughts.

"Just another dream..."

I mumbled trying to calm myself down.

"Oh really. Is it now?"

I looked towards Y/n only to be met with a tall lanky male in a business suit with no face and tentacles for arms. He popped right out of a shell that looked exactly like Y/n. A baby in his hands.

"... Don't touch!"

Instead of fearing this stranger. I merely reeked with spite towards this supernatural being. He had my sibling in his arms and I knew it was my sibling! How dare he. The baby looked just like a perfect combination of Y/n and Michael mixed together. The expressionless man simply faced me straightforward.

"I see that you're worried about your brother. Not like he's blood related."

This for some reason interrupted every single one of my thoughts. And triggered my irrational side. Lunging forward before the slender supernatural being could decipher what was going on. My machete wielded above my head and brought down on the creatures scull.

The creature squalled out in an inhuman way. A bottle of water was shown beside of me for an unknown reason... And just like with him, I couldn't bear to look over. Tears coming into my eyes. I had two choices and there's no way in Hell that I'd pick another. Picking up the bottle and twisting open the cap I poured it right over the creatures head making my move to grab the baby in his hands.

Being as gentle as I could I walked away but everything went white and I felt myself falling. Upon waking up I heaved out a long breath of relief. Y/n waltzed right in half asleep. She had that same worried expression on her face as always in the morning.

"Did you have another bad dream Sweety?"

I nodded slowly. She sighed and sat next to me.

"Do you want to talk to me about it?"

I shook my head no. There we sat in silence for a while. I put on my mask to feel better in the awkward scene. Y/n didn't say anything about it probably because she felt bad about what a rough start to my day that I was having.

"How about... What do you want for breakfast?"

"... Bagels."

She patted my back and left the room.

"Alrighty, whenever you feel like it come into the kitchen."

She tucked her robe closer to her body then protruded out of the room. In the kitchen pots and pans were heard clanging together in a distorted melody. Simply unrhythmic. And soon after as I expected I heard her groaning.

"O-ow... Darn it!"

Speedwalking out of the room and approaching the kitchen to check if Y/n was hurt or not. She was back on her feet and rubbing her back.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a little bruised. One of the pans fell off the rails whenever I bumped into it. No need to worry."

After a while she got out some bagel bread and smeared the cream cheese. Handing it over to me as she sat down taking a bite out of an orange. Of course it was already pealed. Michael walked into the room and sat beside of me. Looking at the newspaper laying beside the fruit basket. He read over the newspaper for a few minutes before heading off to fix himself breakfast.

An piece of jelly toast and some eggs. That's what he ate. He really loves eggs for some reason but I really couldn't judge. I really didn't care about wierd cravings I loved all food.

Y/n's Pov-

Food glorious food.~ Food delectable fo-od! I have been watching wa-ay too much Ice-Age woo-ooh. My moment of randomness was ended whenever the two were sitting there staring at me while I was eating. I had quite the idiotic smile on my face as food always calmed my nerves.

"Is there something on your mind you want to tell us?"

"No. But I can show you two! Come and watch Ice Age with me."

And that's when the two were dragged into the living room. Y/n plopping them down on the couch while she went to retrieve the tv remote. They didn't seem to mind being dragged places. They had about three hours to lounge around afterall before work at 11:45. Yes, they worked second shift.

Watching the movie till it got to the point where the scavengers started singing in a chorus.

"This, this is what I was thinking."

They both stared at me for a second before turning back to the television. Seems like they really liked Ice Age... After about twenty minutes in we were in a comfortable position that we'd stay in for the rest of the movie. I sat on the end nearest to the tv with Jason in the middle and Michael in the middle. My head leaning on Jason's shoulder as I sat crisscrossed on the couch facing the tv.

Jason was sitting straight with his head leaned over mine. And Michael was laying against the end of the couch hand holing his bent his head up to stare at the box with pictures projecting on it. But soon enough after the movie they had to leave. So there went lounging time. Now I was planning on fixing the house up and the yard outside. Washing the dishes.

Using weedkiller on the garden to make sure to kill off everything because the grass was untamable and half dead also very unkempt due to not being taken care of for many years. Eh, I'd plant some grass this spring. After a whole day of busying myself I finally plopped down on the swing. Laying down and looking up at the beautiful blue sky with clouds dancing randomly in the sky. There was a slight wind to the west.

And the air was slightly chilling me to the bone so I decided to go back in. Taking off my coat and hanging it on the hanger right beside of the door. Exchanging my regular work shoes for slippers. Now it was time to wait for the Michael and Jason to return from work...

[Hi guys... My fam. Sorry I haven't updated a chapter like I normally have. Writer's block has really taken ahold of me for some unknown reason. It took me five hours to make this chapter when usually it only takes 30 minutes... But don't worry! I'll make it up to all of you by giving you a nice surprise. You should all expect it near the end of this story.]

[Love you guys! Remember to stay safe. <3]