{ Chapter 1 }

[This story is going to be in third person point of view whenever there's no Pov. Also, here's a few things you need to know before reading this story:
Y/n (Your name)
L/n (Last name)
F/d (Favourite drink)
F/f (Favourite food)
H/c (Hair color)
E/c (Eye color
S/t (Skin tone)
P/n (Parent's names)]

"Michael Myers house... How creepy!"

A lady called out hugging onto her boyfriend. The guy just laughed.

"You gotta be kiddin' me Babe! You honestly believe Michael Myers is real!?"

The lady nodded her head. The male shut up and walked over to the house.

"H-hey! What are you doing!?"

She said following him. Grabbing his arm to try and stop him but ending up being dragged with him.

"I'm going to prove Michael Myers is a fake! You watch to many horror and sci-fi movies to know what's real!"

He knocked on the door with a smirk.

"Trick or Treat! Ya Jackass!"

The door opened slowly by itself and the lady quickly ran away and through the streets. Walking in the guy looked around and started searching for something he could lute or something he could use to tear up the insides of the house. Finding a table. He threw it against the wall. When a hand reached out and grabbed his shoulder.

A knife held next to his throat. The man quickly became quiet.

"I wouldn't do that if I... We're you."

Y/n's Pov-

The man ran out the door screaming like a little child. I just laughed at his stupidity. He would've really been dead if I was Michael Myers.

"Alright. Time to fix this place up!"

I put all the stuff he strowed back where I thought it belonged and put the heavy ass table beside of the old and mildewy couch. I sighed a breath of relief before leaving.

"Good thing I saw that guy before he made a mess of things and actually got himself killed. Don't feel his gaze, though..."

I went to my house to put up the Halloween Ornaments I had. Pulling some giant spiders out of the house and to the yard. Hooking up my smog machine. Digging the ground and placing some tombstones that you could see was fake whenever you stepped up close to them and placed some skeleton bones on top of the dirt. I then painted my house with some dirty old fake blood all over and then made some bullet holes with paint brushes and actual paint and some scratches going up the walls. Placing a cracked giant wall paper on my car and cutting it out to fit the windshield and then taped it on.

Placing bloody hand prints on the window that stuck to it whenever placed in water. I then placed my creepy raggedy doll on the swing in the front porch and placed a fake knife in it's hand. My outside was now officially finished. Now I needed to fix the inside! Placing the parts of broken dolls I had over the years as a kid I strowed them on my staircase. Placed my skeleton heads in the corner of the living room and placed some skeleton bones with some meat and blood in a bowl.

Next I covered my couch in plastic to fit the mood and put even more creepy porcelain dolls on it. In the kitchen I placed some fake bloody food in the refrigerator and hung cobwebs on the cieling fan above the dinner table.
Placing a pie with some fingers sticking out on the table top with a rose in a glaze of fake blood. I decided that the attic was already scary enough. So everything was now set up. And since I went so hard on myself I grabbed my F/d and layed on the couch watching a horror film.