{ Chapter 16 }

Y/n looked over to the two masked males.

"You know we talked about this a while ago... No masks when there's nobody besides me in the house. You guys aren't ugly by no means. And don't let me forget. You guys could've left a note so I wouldn't have to worry about you being missing at 11 p.m.."

Y/n didn't notice it. But since she was pregnant she'd started to nag a bit. Unbeknownst to her the mood lightened in the room. Jason let out a sigh. Nobody knew what to expect after Raph interviewed them and gave a slight backstory. Y/n slowly sat up slowly knowing something was going on.

"What's wrong guys?"

"Nothing..."

Michael stated. Still in a state of questioning the whole entire story about Y/n. Trying to think of a logical conclusion through all of this. But also at the same time digging deeper to find a supernatural question since he wasn't the one to judge... Being able to teleport to any place he so desired.

Jason's Pov-

Y/n has been onto us for a while now. No, not with the nagging. But she knows we're acting a bit strange. Following her more than usual before and after work. But what's more worse is that she's now fretting over our physical health. Does pregnancy have the same effect on most women?

"Quit following me everywhere. I thought you liked your alone time, Michael? And you too Jason."

We both decided to split after those words. To afraid of bringing up the topic from before. I still kept a close eye on her through the windows. And pretend to be doing something when she noticed my stare. But it did... Look like she was talking to somebody.

And... She didn't look to happy. This was my chance to see what was going on. She was paying attention to that something mostly to notice anything else.

"What are you talking about Leslie? No. Your husband isn't cheating on you even though he act like an idiot."

Gossip? I glanced to see what was going on. Y/n was sitting at the kitchen table just staring out at the yard. A glass in her hand with some sort of drink. She wore an unhappy smile on her face. There was a fog surrounding her.

"It's plain and simple that he's hiding a nice surprise for you. So don't assume so quickly that Randy is doing anything bad."

After a slight moment of her quieting down she groaned. Raising her hand to fiddle with anything she could reach as a way to calm her down.

"He's obviously wanting to keep it a surprise. Why go against your husband's will? I just won't believe that your husband is a cheat.... Have I EVER gave you an answer I was unsure about?!"

She took two deep breaths to calm herself.

"I already told you that I haven't had a clue as to why Michael and Jason are acting so... So different."

I quickly walked out of the room. Content on what I had just overheard. Mom can talk to ghosts...

[A few days later...]

My dreams have been growing more hectic. I keep waking up and hugging my pillow tighter. Everytime Mom would make it to my room to comfort me. How did she know? This couldn't be just instincts... And my dreams were always about me downing in a lake of my thoughts.