{ Chapter 13 }

[This chapter might not be for those who are faint hearted or don't enjoy gore. Just a warning.]

It seemed like everyone in the house had a peaceful night of sleep. It was too good of a day for it to be so early... Like the calm before the storm and Y/n just knew something was about to happen. But she didn't inform the others as she woke up next to Michael getting dressed his mask was on but he only had his boxers pulled up.

Y/n's Pov-

"Well good morning hot stuff.~"

I sighed. Satisfied with my sleep. I'm pretty sure we were doing it in our sleep or atleast we both had some sort of hot dream I could tell just by his stare. Turning to me as he placed on his janitors outfit. I leaned my head on my hend as fondly gazed at the giant in front of me. He walked over and pulled me into a hug pulling up his mask over his nose and kissing me.

"Morning."

He whispered and left me in the room. I slowly got out of bed and slipped into the tub with a sigh. Running a nice, hot shower not even close to being as steamy as Michael. After a while I came out and searched through the drawers for my clothes. Choosing my favorite pair of underwear, placing them on. Now in search for some matching clothes.

 Now in search for some matching clothes

When I pulled out this. Now that I was dressed I went to the bathroom to rub on some deodarant and brush my hair... I guess I'll wait a little while before washing the sheets on the bed. Thinking to myself I walked out of the bedroom and through the lounge to the kitchen.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

Michael asked me and Jason.

"Pancakes."

Me and Jason both said at the same time and looked over at each other before I laughed. That's my boy! Me and Jason sat at the table waiting for our plates. Usually all three of us had our turns in the kitchen, doing chores, and tasks. In the middle of cramming the pancakes down my throat hungrily I spotted a familiar looking car going down the rickety old dirt road. Instantly I stood up.

"Excuse me guys. I'll return in a bit."

Jason grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes.

"What's wrong, Y/n?"

Unknowingly I had becone a bit more tense.

"My Mom's in trouble... Again."

I sarcastically stated. Speeding out the door into the metal building to get my metal baseball bat as I headed towards my Mother's house up the road a bit. It was past the pond so I had a short time to think of a plan and have the worst and best scenario in my head. Walking in the middle of the woods so nobody would see me coming. My nervousness replaced with anger and frustration.

"Damnit Mom... Why do you always attract the worst people and why am I always the one having to be the adult and clean it up?"

Here was the worst case scenario. All of her Ex's planned together to gang up on her including the ones I didn't know. In that case I'd have to knock out the biggest one... Danny first. Find out a way to sneak attack them then lure them all away from Mom as she calls the police. I know these woods about better than anyone so that would be an advantage.