{ Chapter 12.5 }

[This chapter was requested by one of my friends 4D_xancel. So y'all better give kudos to my girl if you like this chapter! This chapters going to be the total opposite of chapter 11... This chapter is lewd >.<]

Y/n's Pov-

It had been an awkward week to say the least. Michael's been acting up a bit... And Jason is being a bit overprotective right now but in all of the midst of this... WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!? I felt like whatever Michael had planned was due to the night we got here.

I've also got a job that pays pretty well. So we can buy food and all of that jizz. Laying in the chair with my head on the circular wooden table I watched Jason swinging on the swing set Michael walking over, clearly wanting to swing as well. Now that I thought of it they did act a bit childish. They looked over to me and I simply just waved and stared back.

My Mother just waltzed in like the house was hers.

"Hi, Mom. What do you need?"

I asked in a monotone voice looking over. She sighed.

"Honey, do you have a hammer?"

I nodded. And went to the laundry room and grabbed it from one of the shelves over the dryer. Grabbing it and handing it over to the significantly taller woman.

"Thanks."

I decided to ask her a question.

"Michael has been... Acting a bit bold and flirting this week. What should I do? You know more about having a boyfriend than I do."

My Mother sighed.

"Must be a sign that he's been holding back a bit too long. Once you get a man hooked on your sweets trust me he will only be satisfied for a while."

She said with a smirk. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"M-MOM!? Don't look at me with that face! I haven't done what you're thinking!"

"Mhmm, sure. Sure you did. And to think you'd told me you would never have sex."

She crossed her arms her smirk only growing.

"Mom! It wasn't sex!"

But once she made up her mind she was set. Already walking away waving her hand.

"You really need to please your man my little lady. I'm surprised how loyal he's been. And the other is basically your adopted son. Bye!"

I groaned and shrugged off what she said. But then a thought came to mind while I was doing the laundry. Jason was out in the woods as usual. And Michael was in the shower. Looking at Michael's Janitors suit I bit my bottom lip. 'You really need to please your man...' My head repeated my Mother's words.

Shaking my head I settled on my idea. Not daring to back out of it. Placing Jason's clothes in his drawer and went back to my room and locked my door. Took off my all of my clothes and placed on the enormous janitor's suit. While putting up our clothes the door opened and Michael walked out just staring at me. I stuck out my tounge at Michael.

His head cocked to the side in curiosity. He had a towel around his lower body.

"This is exactly what your seeing. I've stole your suit and I ain't giving it back so catch me if you can!"