{ Chapter 11 }

[Just me and my fam/readers on the road with our two beloved cinnamon buns! Honestly I think this whole chapter is going to be light hearted and innocent... Because. We all need some sweet moments and I can always go to the smut scenes in the next chapter and you'd never expect it after reading one chapter MUAHAHA! I'm so evil. 😈😏]

[Love you guys!]

The hockey masked male nodded in reply. Holding Y/n's hand as they teleported back to the car.

"Doesn't that take away some of your energy, Michael?"

Y/n asked. Michael managed to mutter out.

"A little..."

"By a little I think you mean a lot. You can sleep in the car, though."

Michael only nodded his head and got in the passengers side. Jason sat in the back seat on neither side of the car. As Y/n pushed in the keys and the group took off. The car ride being a bit quiet but peaceful at the same time.

The girl glanced to the side to see that Michael was asleep. Leaning his head on the window so it looked to the passerbys that he was just staring out at them. Putting on some soft music Jason and Y/n quietly started their own conversation.

"Hey, Jason.."

His head shot in Y/n's direction.

"Yes?..."

Y/n's Pov-

"Do you want me to tell you where the place we're going looks like?"

He nodded. Obviously brimming to the core with curiosity.

"Well it's in the country so we will see plenty of woods and farms nearby. A pond will be next door to the old house. I don't know if my Mom still lives there... The house really was very spectacular looking, the garden and everything else. I don't know if everything will look how I imagine it to be or not but there's no shame in fixing it up."

"The woods has many trails. And the woods and yard is very spacious. There's 10 rooms including two bathrooms, a master bedroom, three other bedrooms a living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room, and a sun room. A porch next to the front door. Outside next to the house nearby there is a metal building and a wooden one... I'm sure you'll love it!"

You exclaimed. Feeling giddy just remembering your childhood home. So many sweet memories ran through your head that you held dear. A smile widening on your face as you continue to drive down the interstate. Jason leaned forward. He seemed quite a bit interested.

"More... Tell me more!"

Oh, it turned out he had a childish side... Honestly you couldn't help but chuckle. Jason's reaction was precious.

"Well... Let's see. There's an old stadium close by with an old nightclub and a club house that my grandfather built. The pond being beside of it as well. The pond has many fish, but the water is probably a tad bit mucky. A house lays on the hill on the opposite side, two stories, old... Haunted but honestly I would think any 140 year old building would be."

"The house is made out of a really sturdy cedar wood with metal railings as the roof. A chimney, and many fireplaces. An attic and many other rooms. We also might have neighbors if they're still alive. My Uncle and Aunt and maybe even my Cousin. I'd have to introduce you to them."