{ Chapter 15 }

[Hello my fellow readers! So today I wanted to tell you that I've started a new story this week Slashers X Reader ~Sweet But Psycho~. Inside I have all of my plans for the future story. Please go and check it out because once I finish this story I'm heading to that one. If you have any ideas please leave a comment in the new story!]

Y/n's Pov-

"Push Y/n! Push!"

I gasped tossing my head this way and that. This had to be a nightmare! This can't be real. It's too much pain for me to take. I weeped, trying to stay strong but my eyes burst into tears. Michael and Jason had left a while ago.

My whole body started to tremble as I continued on this painful path. I grasped at my tummy. The small bump as I felt the last kick. Suddenly everything went dark. I lunged up as quickly as my eyes flew open, gasping for breath, and unintentionally waking up Michael beside of me.

"Babe?..."

He sat up. Placing a hand on my shoulder as I tried my best to get my thoughts straight, tears in my eyes. I sure didn't cry in my sleep but it felt like it. As soon as I did I quickly grabbed Michael and pulled him into the tightest embrace I could muster. The tears drying very slowly in my eyes.

"I had a nightmare... Th-that the baby had died inside of me. Whi-ile I was in the hospital bed!"

Michael had been rubbing my back but stopped upon hearing that. Leaning away with his two hands gripping my shoulders. A face full of worry.

"D-don't lo-ook at me... Like that."

I hope to God this wasn't a sign that I would have a miscarriage. Michael sighed.

"Y/n. No matter what happens... Me and you. We will be a family. Including Jason who'm you decided to keep. Don't forget that."

I nodded slowly. Staring into his eyes even though there was barely any light shown in through the street light. I could still see how worried he was. His usually nuetral demeanour changed significantly.

"I know. But I love this little one already."

Michael planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Only time will tell. But I do have a good feeling."

With that I was soothed. Deciding to trust Michael we both layed back down. Michael spooning me face first to his chest as he laid his chin over the top of my head. Daylight came and though I slept only about two hours more before getting my daily dose of morning sickness. Going in the bathroom and puking my guts out.

Michael was still asleep so I creeped on out of the room. Making my way to the kitchen to cook. But found Jason already in the middle of preparing breakfast.

"Couldn't sleep my Masked Child?"

Jason rubbed his eyes as a response. I grabbed the plates and placed them on the counter.

"Here let me cook. You simply just wait at the table."

I began finishing the muffins pouring them in the pan and stuffing them in the oven.

Michael's Pov-

I woke up yet again. This time Y/n was out of the bed. Making my way into the kitchen smelling food cooking. Jason and Y/n were sitting beside of each other at the table looking out of the window. Taking a seat at the same table I grabbed Y/n's hand from under the table and gave it a light squeeze.