{ Chapter 10 }

[Honesty this pic is amazing... It shows the true essence of our boys just chillin' it out at Dunkin' Donuts! I mean honestly if they were shown in a movie together they'd be acting like bros and slashin' them hoes!😂
...Please don't kill me!]

Jason's Pov-

I was standing next to the window. Looking out at the beautiful green scenery. Me and Y/n had just been chatting. Too be honest... I would spend all of eternity with her if I could. My Mom's disagreeing with me for some reason, but I ain't going to let her control every part of my life.

"Jason..."

It was Y/n calling out to me. She sat on the side of the hospital bed, feet dangling to the tiled stone cold floors. Hands behind her to keep her upright. I stared at her before giving out a simple.

"Hm?"

Y/n looked like she was in deep thought.

"Is Daren and Laurie still alive?"

H-how did she figure this out!? Can she read minds or something?

"..."

It was quiet as I tried to grasp onto an idea to change the subject. But then Y/n sighed.

"They aren't. I can tell as plain as day. Your way too straightforward and it's honestly cute!~"

She cooed. My whole face turned pink underneath the mask as I turned away.

"Correct... They weren't there."

A creak came from the bed behind me. Then a hand was on my shoulder.

"Why were you guys even keeping that a secret from me? Ain't it better that we all know so we can handle the situation together? Plus it's MY fault afterall... Daren is after Me and my Mom only."

My body moved on it's own. And now I was latched onto the shorter female. Burying her face into my chest.

"But I'm worried for you... Y/n."

I stated. Voice almost cracking as I hugged Y/n closer to me. After a second she looked up to me with a smile about to say something before the door creeked open. Michael was at the door. He walked in slowly as I looked over to him.

"Jason... What are you doing?"

"... Hugging Y/n..."

I let go of Y/n after a while more. She shook her head.

"Have you two still not gotten over what happened a MONTH ago?"

Michael sat in the chair with his knife beside of him. You now nagged Michael.

"No. No! Michael... Put the knife away!"

Michael's voice was gruff as he glared at me.

"But-"

"No buts Mr. Knife away, now. I ain't going to stand for you guys's jealousy any longer!.. And you two did so well for the half of this week."

I had my hatchet behind my back, ready to fight Michael if he came closer. Y/n now noticed and was lecturing me. After the lecture she pushed the both of us out the door, shut it and locked the door.