Saké

Gusion's POV

It was already the next day and I was watching Nephila torturing S.A.B.E.R.s' Breacher and I had to admit, it aroused me.

She wanted her to be untied from her retrains. I thought it would be a bad idea, but she proved me wrong. After she untied her restrains, Nephila instantly punched her hard in the gut, making the Breacher, slowly falling off her chair in pain. Even though she was wearing a mask, I knew she was smirking wickedly. She then kicked her face. Uff, she needed a dentist later.

The poor Breacher coughed out blood because I think Nephila broke some of her teeth and maybe dislocated her jaw. She then picked up by the head using her robotic spider legs and she repeatly punch her in multiple places hard; it was like she was using Breacher as a punching sand bag. She mercilessly dropped the Breacher's body onto the ground.

She roughly grabbed her hair, forcing her to look at her in the eye. I could see Breacher's cheeks were swollen and she had black eyes. "Let me return the favor of what you did to me Layla," she took one of her she sharp kunai and stabbed her. She repeatedly stabbed her, like a psychopath would.  But I didn't stopped her. I actually enjoyed the show I'm watching. Seeing my Nephila being brutal, really turned me on.

Breacher or Layla, begged Nephila for mercy and pleaded her to stop. And her reply was, "Oh, I am just getting started honey," she took her kunai and used the blade to caressed her swollen cheeks. I never seen her her this brutal, but I really enjoyed watching it.

She aimed her kunai at her chest and I quickly ran into the room and stopped her, by grabbing her wrist. "Nephila, we need her alive," I said.

She looked at me with a surprising look on her face and asked, "What? You said I can do what I want to her, as far as I want to".

"We need the information of S.A.B.E.R. from her".

"And we can't do that if she is dead," I continued.

"Screw you, Emperor!" she yelled at me as she pulled her hand out of my grip and stormed out of the room.

I shook my head at her as she wanted our prisoner  dead, when we needed the info from her. I took one of my blades and pointed at Layla's neck. "You know Layla, I could help you stop this torture, but tell me where Saber hid the Magic Cube and maybe I will spear your life," I offered her my offer.

"You will?" she asked.

"I said maybe, if you behave well," I gave her a wicked smile. She knew I was not bluffing when I smiled like that.

"Okay, I will tell you everything you want to know," she agreed to my offer.

"Good girl," I said as I ordered Vespid to heal her and Octopus and Monitor Lizard to interrogate her. I walked to Hanabi's room, just to check on her.

I just opened the door and I saw her drinking a small glass of, what I think was sake. Her face was flushed red, she looked really drunk. How many shoot did she had? The bottle was quite tall, tall like a real bottle of wine and half of the liquid was gone. She was about to take another shoot, but I took the cup away from her and drank it. I admit it was not bad.

"Give it back Gusion," she said obviously drunk, I could smell the alcohol.

She weakly tried to reach for the cup from me, but I was tall so she had a hard time to reach. She was on her tiptoes, reaching for the cup. She almost fell, but I managed to catch her before she fell to the ground.

"You better sober up Hanabi," I mumbled as carried her to the bed.

"Gusion-" she mumbled my name. I gently laid her on her bed, at this point of the moment, I was having naughty thoughts. But I knew she would later be mad at me, if I really did it with her.

I was about to leave when she grabbed the color of my uniform pulled my face close to hers. She smelled of alcohol mixed with her own scent and it really aroused me. She then crashed her lips onto mine. My eyes widen in surprised as she kissed me, I got to my senses and kissed her back. She then slowly open her mouth and allowed my tongue to explore the caverns of her mouth. I could still taste the sake. I grabbed the back of her neck to pull her closer for a more intense kiss. Eventually she pulled away from our intense make-out session and laid back onto the bed, panting and her face still flushed.

I too was panting, I really enjoyed it. I lick my lips as I could still taste the alcohol that was on her lips. It almost made me drunk. I thought of walking back to my room, but I would imagine Angela, coming into the room to check on her and saw her like this; Hanabi would never forgive me if I leave her like this. So I grabbed a chair and watched her resting on her bed.

After just a few minutes, she face was still flushed and still drunk as ever. I eventually took the bottle of sake and poured myself a shoot. After a gulp, I saw her sitting up on her bed and unzipping her uniform. I blushed the sight I was seeing. "Don't tell me you're gonna strip Nephila," I asked.

She just looked at me and told me that she was feeling hot, even though the AC was on. She just ignored me and pulled down the sleeves of her uniform, revealing her large breasts. I'm really getting arouse. I couldn't take it anymore, I pushed her back down onto the bed and got on top of her. "Just remember Nephila, you're the one that invited me," I said as I took her uniform off and including mine. And I think you know what happen next. If you don't, let's just say, I tried to help her lower down the volume of her moans.