Ridiculous

Gusion's POV

It's just a few days after her operation, but I already felt like a week already passed. Every time Angela changed the IV drip, I would always help her. I wanted Nephila to wake up already. I wanted to wash her body, but Angela insisted that she would do it. Damn it! Every time I wanted to have that moment alone with her, those idiots would always intrude us. I should really locked my doors more often.

I was just sitting in Hanabi's room, watching her, hoping that she would wake up a bit early. I heard multiple knocks on the door as I let the person in, it was Harley.

"Captain," he reported, "we have reports that the S.A.B.E.R. squad will be out for their rounds next week".

"That is not a report Octopus, they always go out for rounds. How is next week's rounds gonna be different?" I asked.

"Because, they will be bringing the Magic Cube along," with that, it finally got my attention.

"Say that again Harley," I ordered him to repet the report.

"Next weeks rounds, they will bring along the Magic Cube," he repeated the report once more, "so they could find a perfect safe to store it. And if they found it, they would build a new lab there".

I looked out the window as a wicked smirk appeared on my lips. How dumb are they? Stealing that Magic Cube would be much easier for us. Those idiots were really foolish enough to bring the cube along, just to look for a new lab.

"Good work Octopus, you may go," I ordered. He soluted and walked out of the room.

Looks like I had a new plan indeed. As I was maniacly planning, I heard some mumbling on the bed. I turned to the bed and witness, Hanabi mumbling in her sleep. It looked kinda cute. That wicked smile that was on my face suddenly vanished, when I see her pretty face. I leaned in, a bit closer to her so I could listen. She said somthing about, her brother and her sector.

I heard many legends about the legendary Scarlet sector, they indeed lived up to their name. I never paid much attention to those childish legends, but one caught my attention. It was about a ninja that was undeafeted and never lost a battle, but she was equally match with the shinobi of the Shadow sector, the shadow bastard, Hayabusa. He and the ninja became rivals ever since, until a traitor was spotted among the shinobies of the Shadow sector. The ninja wanted to take both tittles, the Scarlet and the Shadow Gandmaster; so she did the unthinkable, mastering the forbidden justsu and stealing the family's sacret weapon. She became the traitor of the Scarlet sector, but she was determine to become the Scarlet Shadow.

I absolutly loved that legend. I wondered if that ninja was actually Hanabi. If she was that ninja, then Zlatan will be on its knees, begging for mercy. I mean the legend maybe was someone before her, but you would never knew maybe it was really her. She was the Scarlet Flower and now she was V.E.N.O.M. Nephila.

As I was lost in thought of the epic legend, I was not really paying much attention to her mumbling. I bagn tio listen once more and I instantly regreted it. She mumbled that bastards name, Hayabusa. I clenched my fists tight.Why was she mumbling his name? And why not mine? Am I not important as that basterd?

Eventually I saw her stirring a bit and slowly opened her eyes. Finally I could get some answers. She blinked a few times and then her scarlet eyes laid on me. "Gusion?" she asked, making sure it was really me. At least I was the first person she sees when she woke up, but it was not enough.

I was too mad that she dreamt of him, so I got on top of her. My sudden actions made her surprised and wide awake. "What relationship you have with that shadow bastard?" I demanded an explanation and it better be a good one.

"Why you suddenly feel intrested of him?" she asked me back, "Haya-kun and I are just childhood rivals".

So she was the ninja from the legend. I knew it. "Then why you mumbling his name in your sleep?".

I instantly saw her cheeks turning red. I knew it, she did had a crush on him. That really infuriated me. I crashed my lips onto hers, demanding a kiss. She was not kissing back, why was she not kissing back? She always kissed me back. Why do I feel dissapointed? I never felt this way when I kissed girls. She is the first to make me feel like this. I pulled away and looked at her expression. She was shocked, I mean who would not, I just out of the blue kissed her.

I got off of her and sat back on the chair, so I woud not meke her injuries worst. "Once you're better, we will have a meeting, I have a plan to steal the cube and maybe you could finally get your revenge," I told her.

"I will let Vespid know that you're awake, get well soon," I walked out, leaving her alone in the room.

Love is indeed ridiculous.