Snakes

Gusion's POV

Why was she so harsh towards me? I saved her life multiple times and help her became stronger than before. She was fine before we meet Lesley at the supermarket. Wait, is she jealous of her? I watched her punched that poor punching bag to death, guess she was really frustrated and mad at me. I had to admit, she looked hot, when she's mad. Maybe I should annoy her more often.

I watched her, continuing to destroy that punching bag. I took back what I said of annoying her, because she punched it until left a hole through it and it fell to the ground, like a body that had just been shot. Damn, that girl really pack a punch, literally. She's barely breaking a sweat after that murder and it made her really sexy.

"Now that's refreshing," she said as she cracked her knuckles.

Impressive, she really does have that rough side of her, which made her attractive. I was going to do some training of my own, but I was intrigue by the show I'm watching, so I just decided to just watch the wicked marksman.

She then suddenly just bite her thumb and with just one bite, she was bleeding. I was surprised, how brutal is she? With the blood on her thumb, she drew something on the palm of her other hand and began to do some hand signs. Now I was curious of what those hand signs means. She slamed her hand, that she drew on to the ground shouting, "Summoning Jutsu!"

Then there was some smoke. It blinded me for a moment, even with my sharp assassin eye, I couldn't see what was happening. When smoke cleared, what I saw next was indeed shocking. In front of her, was a light purple snake. A live purple snake. Was that her spirit animal? I was shocked, thought that hers was a spider or a fox, but a snake? Well that explained her personality and her who she is. She is describe to more as sexy then cute. I will not lie, she had a really gorgeous figure.

She sometimes told me that she was a bit irritated and scared of scorpions, but snakes were one of my fears. I was gobsmacked when I watched that snake slithered onto her arm and she brought that creature closed to her face and that snake kissed her cheek. I was disgusted and yet irritated, not because of she was touching that snake, but she was letting it kissing her. I could not that I was getting jealous of an animal; and I could not believe that I had this feeling.

"Nice to see you again old friend," she talked to that creature with a smile on her face.

Seriously? She was smiling; she was genuinely smiling at that thing. I gritted my teeth in anger. She never smiled at me like that, in fact she never smiled at me. She turned to me and just smirk at me. Seriously, that was my signature flirting technique and now she was using it on me to make me jealous. This girl really fought fire with fire. "Look at that boy, the scorpion is on fire with jealousy," she said as she kissed that thing. And its a male. Great just great. Just to be clear, that was sarcasm.

"I don't tolerate with that sass attitude of yours, Nephila," I said to her, holding back my irritation towards her and the snake.

"You wanted to know the real me, you got it captain," she said as looked at the snake tossed it into the air. She quickly did some hand signs and it transformed into her Higanbana weapon. I was amazed that creature could changed into her strongest weapon in just an instant. Without looking, she caught it with just one hand and put the sharp blade near my neck. "I might not be as strong as the other marksman in the land of dawn, but I will always be the blade in the assassin's hands," she said as with a snap of her fingers, the weapon disappeared into thin air.

She was indeed the most interesting marksman in the Land of Dawn, she was more interesting than Lesley. She just smirked at me and walked back to her room. She had messed with the wrong assassin.

*Skip time to midnight*

3rd person's POV

Late at night, the V.E.N.O.M.'s squad base was silent as a graveyard. It was silent until, you could hear the silent night breeze blew against the metal walls of the base. Everyone in the base was sound asleep, except for the leader of the squad, who was thinking of a plan on how to get the Magic Cube and at the same time, thinking of way to get back at the female marksman of his squad.

He set his pen down on the wooden desk of his room, as he was tired and at the same time he was frustrated; since he was think of a plan for the entire night and couldn't come up for even just one plan. "Ugh!" he groaned in frustration, "Harley, made it so easy to think of a plan and pull an all nighter and could get enough sleep at the same time".

He slumped on his chair as he was tired and bored at the same time. He momentarily closed his eyes as he imagined a life after him and his squad managed to successfully steal the Magic Cube. He thought maybe he could continue to explore the entire Land of Dawn and maybe he would start with the Scarlet sector. He smirked as he imagined her life in the Scarlet sector. He then realized that she ran away from the Scarlet sector since she betrayed her clan by learning the forbidden jutsu and stealing their forbidden weapon.

He turned to looked out his window and gazed at the starry night sky. As he watched the stars twinkle, he would sometimes think of them like patterns of fireworks after they exploded in the sky. He was about to lay on his bed and called it a night, when he heard a door being shut quietly. He could hear it since it came from the room opposite his.

'That's odd,' he thought, 'no one stayed in that room, except-'. He then remembered that he moved Hanabi to the room opposite his, so he could keep an eye on her.

He was worried that it could be an intruder or maybe someone from S.A.B.E.R. squad, looking for their lost marksman and wanted pay back. He slightly open the door and looked at his neighbour's door, to see Hanabi, walking out of her room in a tight red dress that really showed off her perfect figure. He was not going to lie, he enjoyed looking at her figure since, no one in the Land of Dawn could have a figure like hers.

"Where is she going in that dress?" he mumbled. Was she going out with someone? A friend? A guy? The thought of her going out with a guy, infuriated him. He would literally kill the person, who get close to her. He was one of the possessive type of men.

She quickly looked to her left and right, just to make sure no one was watching her. She turned to the door that Gusion was hiding behind and he quickly tried his best to keep a steady hand. With the slightest movement would blew away his cover. He listen carefully to the person on the other side of the door, so he could get a clue of where she was going. Eventually he heard footsteps that walked to his left direction. He let her walked for a moment so he could easily follow her without her knowing.

After a few minutes, he looked outside and saw an empty hallway, but he could hear the clicking of her heels. Using his assassin skills, he followed her to the roof. He slowly climbed to the roof and quietly opened the metal door and hid behind a huge pipe. He watched her sat there on the roof as she gazed at the the stars, while softly humming a sweet song. He was amazed that she had a lovely and sweet voice, even when she was just humming the song.

Her humming were soft and sweet that it almost put him in a hypnotic trance. His eyes felt heavy as he affected by the soft trance. He let in deep breathe as he tried his best to be awake and it was a good thing too, because he saw her standing up.