Breakfast

Hanabi's POV

Why does it feel weird now? It feels warm and soft. I slowly opened my eyes as I adjusted my eyes to the rays of sunlight. That's odd. I remembered I fainted on the roof now I'm bed.

Wait, this bed feels a bit different and it had a weird scent.

"Finally you're awake," I immediately sat up after hearing that familiar voice.

"How dare you kidnap me Gusion!" I yelled.

He gave me a smug look and was looking at me intensively. I looked down on myself and I was gobsmacked, there was not a single thread on me, except for my underclothes. I pulled the covers to cover up my body. This is so embarrassing.

"Oh come on Hanabi," he said as he lifted my chin with his index finger, to look at me in the eye.

"I've been wiping you're body for an entire two days," he continued, "I've seen it all".

He's been what?! Oh man, there went my dignity. This man is truly a pervert. I slapped him, but his strong hand caught my hand before I could slapped him. He then pushed me down, now I was laid back onto the bed. He smirked at me as he suddenly smashed his cold lips onto mine. I was shocked, I wanted to push him away, but it felt so warm.

He was about to pull the covers down from my grip, when we heard multiple knock on the door.

"Damn it!" he cursed.

He opened the door. I could not see who was at the door, but I could hear her and she sounded really familiar.

"Yeah thanks Vespid," he thanked the person and closed the door with his back.

I saw him holding a tray of food in his hand and right on que, my stomach to rumble. "I guess someone is hungry now," he joked. I blushed as it was embarrassing, that he could hear my rumbling.

He put the tray down on his wooden desk as he walked towards his closet. "How long was I out for again?" I mumbled, unfortunately Gusion heard it.

"For a couple of days," he said as he tossed me a white shirt.

"No way," I rejected, "there is no way I'm wearing your shirt".

"Well then, I guess you don't mind me looking at your huge girls while you're eating then," he smirked.

Ugh! I hate this man so much. Letting him checked out my body while I was eating was way more humiliating than wearing his shirt. I turned my body away from him and put on the shirt. I had to admit, the fabric was really soft. It may covered my upper half, but it still showed my legs.

"You don't have to stand up," he continued, "Angela said: that you need a few days of rest after being injected by my poison".

"I hope it's not a lust poison," I thought it aloud.

"Hmm, good idea, maybe I should make some and injected into you," he smirked as he sat beside me on the bed.

Seriously? He must be the biggest pervert in the entire Land of Dawn.

Wait, did he say Angela? Is she really in this squad?

"Did you say Angela? Why in world she would join?" I asked.

"Same purpose as me darling," he grabbed my chin, "to get the Magic Cube".

She wanted that cube too? Why? She's just a cyborg, a healing cyborg at that. What does she have that made Gusion recruit her?

He took the tray of food. "Well breakfast is serve, Nephila".

"What did you called me?" I asked. He called me a spider?

"Nephila, you're code name for the squad".

"Tch, when did I agreed to be your squad Gusion".

"Since, the time swoop you off your feet," he confidently smirked at me. I had to admit, his so called 'confident smirk' was quite goofy and cute.

"One, you did not swooped me off my feet, two, you kidnapped me and three, I will not join your squad," I said as I took the tray and began munching on the piece of toast.

He lifted my chin up, "Oh you will darling, one way or the other, you will join this squad".

Is he really treating me? Does he really think I'm gonna be afraid of his meaningless treats?

"Oh please grandpa, your treats are just like the wind," she continued, "meant nothing and just scatter across the wind," I confidently said.

"Why does everyone call me that?" he whined, "I just dyed it this way".

I could not hold it any longer I let out a giggle, his whining was actually funny and adorable. He turned his head away, I knew he was embarrassed; because I saw his ear turned a bit pink. He told me to freshen up a bit after eating and will get me some clothes after a bath. He walked out of the room with his ears still pink. I chuckled as I managed to make the Emperor Scorpion blush. After I ate, I put the empty plate and tray on the wooden desk and walked to the bathroom.