Chapter 41

I step out of the school's locker room's shower, folding the towel around my wet body, and walk towards my locker. Being the only girl on the team, I always have the locker room to myself.

I open the locker door, and stare at my reflection in the mirror.

It's Tuesday. On Saturday, when Arion finally snapped out of his trance, we managed to win the match. Which means we've reached the finals. We're playing against a team called "Mount Olympus" or something. Coach Sharp hasn't given us all the information yet.

Unfortunately, Riccardo got injured. He's got a cast around his leg, and will have to keep it for the next 3 months, which means he won't be able to play the finale. Everybody's extremely worried about him, especially Rosie and Arion.

I sigh in relief as I put on my bra and my pants. At least we have a shot at winning. If we win, the Fifth Sector won't exist anymore... and Victor and I will be able to date publicly, without having to worry about anyone or anything.

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice a chunk of navy blue hair in the mirror.

"Boo." My boyfriend smiles stepping behind me, as I turn around.

"Oh wow, I'm sooo scared." I tease him as he pouts.

"Oh come on!" He exclaims as I laugh. He's quite funny when he's frustrated.

It takes me a second to realise I'm only in my bra, before my cheeks turn bright red and Victor looks at me confused.

"What?" He asks, as I play with my hands nervously.

"I'm huh... still in my bra." I point out, feeling my cheeks on fire as Victor giggles. He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

"And so what? I'm your boyfriend, right?" I roll my eyes as Victor flashes a sly grin.

"You per-" but my sentence is interrupted as Victor's lips crash onto mine.

He gently pushes me against the locker, one hand on its red metallic door, the other on my waist as we kiss passionately and our tongues intertwine. My hands reach for the hem of his shirt, and I pull him closer to me as he lets out a small groan.

Suddenly, his lips leave mine and start venturing on my neck. Not expecting it, I let out a small moan of pleasure and I can feel Victor smile as he nipples on my neck.

He doesn't go further down though, he just comes back to my lips, and kisses me, holding me as close to him as possible.

My phone chimes and our lips part, breathless. We look at each other, both annoyed at my phone, as I turn to my locker and grab it. Victor's hands never leaving my waist, I turn back to face him.

"Who is it?" He sighs, annoyed by the sudden interruption.

"Arion." I chuckle as Victor rolls his eyes. "Telling me he and Skye are going to the library to work on the French essay for tomorrow."

"Oh right." He lets out, panting a little. "We have to do that too." I nod slowly as I bite my lip. "Should we go back to study with Vlad?"

"So we can confuse him a little more?" We both laugh as we remember the awkwardness from our last visit. Of course, we weren't dating back then so it was a little different, but it was nonetheless one of the most awkward situations I'd ever been in.

"Sure." Victor smiles as his lips crash onto mine again.

"Vic." I manage to let out and he finally gets off of me. "I need to get ready."

He scoffs. "Are you sending me away?" I laugh him off as I turn around to face the mirror.

"Yes, yes I a-" my words die in my throat and my eyes widen in shock as I look my neck and the purplish gigantic hickey that thrones it. "Victor!" I exclaim angrily as I turn to face him, arms crossed.

"What?" He asks confused

"What the hell is this?" I ask even angrier, pointing at the thing on my neck. All he does is smirk.

"Have you never heard of a hickey?"

"You ass, of course I have! Except I have 4 brothers who are going to break your legs if they see it!" He just keeps giggling like a kid.

"Just cover it with some makeup!" He shrugs, then laughs when I playfully punch his arm.

"I swear to god, Vic, if my mum sees this, I will dump your sorry ass." He keeps giggling as I pout.

"You would never." I sigh, giving up.

"You're right, but I will hurt you!" I point my finger at him threateningly, but all he does is laugh. "And now get out! I need to repair the damage you've made!"

-----------------

"You guys are literally so confusing." Vlad says, as Victor and I look at each other, smirking.

We've been here an hour, and have done nothing but tease and possibly flirt a little too. Of course the rule not to tell anyone applies to Vlad too, so we haven't kissed or anything, but we're acting way more comfortable around each other than last time.

Victor and I placed two chairs next to each other, on the right side of Vlad's bed, and we've just been writing the essay, as if nothing has changed.

"What?" Victor shrugs deviously. I can tell he's having fun with this.

"Last time you guys said barely two words in 3 hours, and now you're basically dating!" We both stiffen as realisation hits Vlad. "Wait... you guys are dating!" He exclaims happily as Victor and I keep staring at each other.

The plan was to never tell anyone. What do we do now?

"Huh... what?" I try to sheepishly say, but it's no use. Vlad's very excited.

"Yes! That explains everything! You guys are finally dating! I'm so happy!" He's jumping excitedly on his bed.

"Vlad..." Victor sighs. He looks torn. Part of him really wants to tell his brother, but the other part is still scared.

"Vic, it's fine." I place a hand on his shoulder and warmly smile at him. "Vlad can know."

"You sure?" My boyfriend looks over to me as I happily nod. He smiles at his brother. "Ok, Vlad. You got us, we're dating." I place my head on Victor's shoulder and I can feel him relax. It feels so good to finally tell someone.

"I'm so happy my brother stopped being a stubborn idiot!" I laugh as Victor pouts a little. "And I'm really happy you guys stopped lying to each other. Never ever put me through something like last time, ever again!" He suddenly threatens as we giggle.

"Sorry, Vlad" I shrug. "We were still trying to accept it."

"We're glad you were the first one who knows." Victor adds, to which Vlad's eyes widen.

"What?" He murmurs stunned, as I let out a sigh.

"We Huh... kind of haven't told anyone? We want to make sure the Fifth Sector is out of the picture first." My hand snakes towards Victor's to reassure him. Everything will be fine.

"I see." Vlad finally sighs, probably figuring it out. "Then you have to win! I can't be the only one to have you guy's cuteness." Victor turns bright red as his big brother laughs.

"Yeah, we're not planning to lose easily." My boyfriend finally says, turning to me as I give a quick nod.

"I assume I shouldn't tell anyone for the time being?" Vlad raises a brow, and we both nod.

"Just until the end of the championship." I quickly add. "Just to be sure."

"Yeah, I get it, you're just as paranoid as my little brother." We both pout as Vlad looks at us and laughs. "You guys are so alike. It's crazy." He stares thoughtfully, before giving us a wide smile. "I'm really happy you guys are finally dating. Anyone could tell you had a thing for each other."