Chapter 32

Maxx

At this moment the only thing I could think about was khloe ....
Fuck that girl got in my head so bad I didn't want to think about her after what happened two weeks ago really hit me hard and I don't want hurting anyone else .

I did what needed to be done I married the werewolf and now I have to deal with that fact .
As if the drama wasn't enough Shantel , Joseph's daughter so thinks I'm her father and of course she's more like my daughter but she needs to know the truth not now though . Dad's death was still killing me and now that I'm empire and king of Brookdale I have so much to do including keeping Khloe far away from me besides I'm certain she's never coming back after what I put her through .Mari knows that Joseph had an affair five years back during the courtship with another woman and she went all crazy almost Killing Khloe....

I protected her with my life cause no matter what I'm never going to stop loving Khloe.I messed up with my soul mate and that was only to protect her I just hope she's safe  ..

I sat in dads office which is now mine ,I couldn't stop the tears from pouring down and what killed everything was the thought of me losing Khloe made me sobe like a baby ...I got really angry and angry I felt my body heating up and just in a sec I was in wolf form trying really hard to control myself cause I was worser than Mari I can literally kill the entire kingdom ...
I managed to put myself together but the tears didn't stop coming out I was hurt very hurt and I couldn't hide that and only one thing made me feel better about all these Shantel was my bundle of joy for now and she's already 18 meaning she's stopped growing at a rapid pace the fact that she called me dad and loved me unconditionally ...

I sat on dad's sit for hours now and I didn't think about anything literally nothing ..

Knock knock!!!!

Who dares interrupt my .......

Before I could finish Shantel walked in
Hi Daddy

Oh hey baby
You need something ?

No it's just I heard some noises I wanted to check if you are okay,Daddy where is my real mummy ?
It's not like you really need to answer that question and you know what's crazy the rate I grow at is pretty fast it's only been two weeks and I'm a big girl .

Don't worry baby .
You know your not like normal kids , your special and your my favourite girl .
Your a mixed breed half werewolf and half human.

Your like me in short .

Oh wait daddy your being serious ?
Yeah .

OMG !!!!!!

So what exactly are werewolves ?
Well you haven't transformed yet but soon you will and when you do I'll be there making sure you get to control your appetite and once we manage to do that you can go to a boarding school for a whole month just to learn how to associate with other humans .

Go to bed now princesses.
Goodnight dad

Goodnight baby ,I love you !

I love you too !!!!!!

Oh wait baby please tell Vanessa to come through ...