Chapter 17

it was already night and Max had to take me to bed or rather show me there but after the introduction everyone kept talking to me and saying congratulations some even said weird stuff in whispers like "I can't believe he married a human ".
Others kept saying I was going to run away in whispers and they only said these things when Max left my sight and I honestly didn't like it one bit if Max hadn't told me to keep my cool and br kind I would have given them a piece of my trashy mind these stupid hoes ..

But instead I decided to look for the restroom ,I would have asked the workers around but nah I needed to kind of know the place if I was going to be here for a while ...

I walked down the hall way and damn this place was beautiful the aroma was splendid and I think it came from the kitchen which I just assumed was, since all the people that came out from there wore white chef stuff ...
Hello ?
Uhh hi
Your name ?
Uhhm Khloe V...

Khloe wow so your the lady that Max wants to replace me with ,I didn't know he had such low standards just look at you .Your wearing jeans and a buggy shirt and you knew you were going to be introduced to a whole family of royalties .......

Shut up please just shut up
You don't know me not even one bit and I don't tolerate nonsense if that's how you threaten people then it didn't work ,I'm Khloe and I fuck up bitches like you .So please don't say stuff like that to me dear ,are we clear ?

Whatever Lady !

*******************

You must be happy now ey you finally found someone you love I'm impressed honestly .

Well am not only in love am going to marry her in a week and a half
Really I actually thought this day will never come and it did
Congratulations brother .
Thanks .

And where is the girl ?

Damn !!!!

Wait bro you've lost her ?wow you know this place is dangerous for little wolves right ?
That's the problem Joseph she's not a wolf ,she's human .
Should I inform everyone to look for her?
No don't am sure she's just gone to the restroom but that's still dangerous for her I'll track her scent since she's the only human here it will be easy .

Alright let me know when you find her though just make sure she doesn't crosspaths with the bloodwolf ..

I hope so .