Chapter 29

Maxx

Unlike other days I needed advice from Joseph ,I told Khloe I was leaving for work but instead I needed to talk to my brother and like enough Mari wasn't going to be around cause Peter had already told me he saw them leaving and they went alone it kind of scared me cause that blood wolf wanted Khloes head so bad and the fact that I'm now in love with here scares the shiiiit outta
me .Mari was high skilled professional fighter and the fact she's a wolf gave me relief cause I knew then she'll be safe .

****

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy brother !

What are you doing here ?
I mean yeah your my brother but what are you doing here this my private property away from that royalty shit.
And seeing you isn't what I really need right now .

Is anything wrong Man ?

I've tried everything , everything Max but Mari can't fall pregnant we've been married for two years people are going to start asking besides I have extra problems turns out that girl from the club five years ago has my child she sent me a text and pic of him.

That's some messed up shit man ,A human has your baby ?
Yeah she said he grows way too fast she didn't want me to know but it's scarring her .If I tell Mari she might go nuts you know how dangerous she gets because at the time I slept with that woman I had already engaged Mari .
And that clearly points out shes infertile and that will break her heart plus anger she's going to be very dangerous for everyone especially Khloe and who knows how long she might take to heal and retransform to human form .

What are you going to do about it ?.

I'm not going to tell her but I'll go to Chicago and get the child before his actually able to transform .Here I can control him and that's were I need your help man .
I'm going to Mari your hiding the child from Khloe cause his yours .
Wait what!!!
Yeah Please.
Okay okay as long as you tell Dad the truth  .
Sure .

Now why did you come here ?
Well it's Khloe man .
What about her thought you was just pretending .
Wait you knew ?
Duh I can read minds and Khloes mind is quiet sad and she said it constantly on how much she had fake perfectly .But you know what surprises me i was only able to read her mind that very day but after that I couldn't it's like my powers are Immune to her now .

Good to know I might say ,the problem is we're just pretending at first but I liked her from the very day I saw her but I mind sure to bury those feelings you know what happens when I love someone and they love me back they might die or rather just disappear .
So your saying your now in love with her ?
Yeah well it's not that ordinary love I think she's my actual soulmate and well I confirmed it two days when we went for some walk around and the time of energy I felt when I caught her hand just proved it  .
I don't get how that could possibly happen ,I mean thought your soulmate died .
Yeah me too but hey it's Khloe I was supposed to be with all along .

Why are you complaining though ?
I don't need her to love me back she might die too and damn I don't what I would do without her she's basically my life now.

Honestly man I can't make for you a decision right now but know I got your back all the way .

Thanks bro .

When are you leaving for Chicago ?

Today actually .

Safe Trip man !

Stay safe it might be a trap from the other side .

I will man .