Chapter 13

Max

I was so tired and immediately we got in the plane I sat right next to Khloe to afford her asking me questions I planned on staying up for 20minutes since the plane was a 6hours trip I would sleep the whole way ....

I got my phone and started checking out for some movies I could actually watch during my free time which I barely had when I'm Brookdale ...

I looked at Khloe who was fast asleep and put her head on my shoulders ,she looked so adorable when she was asleep I put my phone and I slept ..............................

**************

Help help help help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rushed to where the noise was coming from to my surprise it was Khloe she was lying on the ground looking as good as dead ...

I slowly approached her body and felt a hold from behind .
Mum ?

Keep her Safe .
And she disappeared I yelled for her to come back but my words wouldn't come out .

Yoh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I opened my ears only to see Khloes face shocked as hell
You talk in your sleep ?

Sometimes ,Where are we ?

We just landed ..

Oh alright well now is the time I told myself .Listen Khloe your going to pretend to be my fiancee for three weeks ,is that okay with you ?

Yeah yeah ..

And one more thing Khloe
My real name is Max McLean.........

She looked at me in complete shock and didn't say anything at all .We got out the plane the cars were already waiting for us .

Khloe on the other hand looked like she was about to faint I held her hand till we reached the car and since then she's been quiet barely blinked untill we reached Brookdale ....

What am I supposed to call you ?

Max .
Oh okay nice meeting you Max , she said".

Listen Khloe just be you but please don't like s whore what's so ever be very kind and short in words before we get there , do you have any questions ?

Yeah
Go ahead ?

I hate you

I hate you too ...

Welcome home.....