Chapter 27

Wakey wakey sleepy head
Hey Max , what the hell happened my head feels really bad ey .

Well for starters I loved being called baby rather than Max.

Wait I actually called you baby ,I guess I was just pretending cause I would never mean that .

Really?

Yep!!!!

Funny ey you said a whole lot of stuff yesterday which made me wonder ,who are you Khloe ?

Wait what did I say yesterday ?.

Not much .

Don't act funny Max...

I'm not acting funny I was just messing with your head and better drink that tea it will help with that hang over .

If you say so Max .
And hey I wanted to find out when is the wedding ey I really wanna go home .I have a few things to take care of

Like Ceye ?

Yeah like Ceye and how did you know ?
Oh wait I might have mentioned her when I was so wasted last night , what else did I say?

You talked about Ceye that's it .

Great!!
So now you know I need to go and take care of Ceye .

I get it Khloe
The wedding is in a week time and instead of those boring days you have with Mari your spending the day with me today .

Wow such a pleasure .

You know Khloe there is more to you I would love to know than the little you show .me cause I know under that tough nut there is sweet spot.

You think !?
It's like saying under that rude ass of yours you can actually fall in love  .

And you assume that's impossible?

Well yeah ,okay maybe you can fall in love but not with someone like me now that's impossible !!

What if ..

If what ?

Nothing Khloe .I can see your done with that tea please go take a shower otherwise my room stinks with yout vomit all over it .

Oh and I'm sorry about that I'll clean that .

Just go bath Khloe please !!!

Fine fine