Chapter 24

After the shopping was finally over .
Mari and I had lunch then later went home and I swear I was so fucking tired even if Mari had frightened me at first with all the stuff she said and later claimed she was only joking .
The whole shopping at all was so fun she's actually very fun to be with .
I was in this huge bedroom which now belonged to me .
My mind was way too occupied with Ceye, Timothy and Isha ,but I knew there were okay cause I called Isha and she sounded happy and my two youngest Siblings also said there were okay including Ceye ,I was relived knowing all that but half of the time I kept in touch with Simon to make sure they were really okay .

I have s little surprise for his Majesty Max when he gets back and am sure he'll love tonight's special.Its obviously not as big but hey he might just love this .
I lied on the huge bed and almost slept till I heard a knock .
Whose that ?
It's Mari .
I'm coming .

I walked towards the door and opened for her .
You must be bored right?
Kind of
Wanna go for a beer a festival ?

I don't think Max would like that .

I knew you would say that,that's why I called to ask him .
And ?

She passed me her phone .

Oh hey love

Hi babe
Mari told me about the beer festival and asked me if you would go out with her and I think that's a good idea .
Really?
Yes unless you don't want
No no actually I would love to .
But dad ?
Don't worry he left for Africa just after breakfast .
Have fun
Thanks !

Wow Mari your incredible !!!
I know I know
Get dressed I got you extra party clothes there in your left drawer see you downstairs the party is started at 7 in the evening and these is 7:10
Please hurry .

I checked my drawer and found a beautiful short red dress the top part looked like a croptop but was attached to the dress from the back and it was too tight but it did really show my hour Glass figure .I tied my hair heigh into a pony and did my edges.i did a smokey look for my eyes and put on some red lipstick which matched my dress . Topped it up with red blocked heels .

I went into the elevator ,I found Mari waiting for me looking all pink and pretty asf .
Oh the queen herself looking like a Goddess ey ?
Thanks Mari you look beautiful too we later giggled and entered the Car .