Chapter 19

Max room was so gorgeous I swear it was so beautiful in every way and I kept on thinking if I had lived a life like this I wouldn't have to to work as a prostitute . Not exactly a prostitute but I mean what I do is equally to that at and coming to think of it where was Max?
Next paragraph delete why did I say that and I was so messed up what the hell is next paragraph but now that I was going to act as royalty I had to get my s*** right that meant being kind, sweet , humble. The bed was so huge and i was wrapped in white blankets and the room it's self was as big as my apartment.

I swear Isha would love it here besides I mean I'm going to be here for 3-weeks I might just invite them is that even possible but or even be allowed to bring visitors in the first place I was just faking this so if I tell Isha what was really going on she was going to be  spoked as hell .

I finally got out of bed with my bad hangover and went towards the drawers well they look like drawers I mean they're supposed to be doing alright so I won't always them was thinking to myself what was next am I in for any surprises the girl I saw yesterday was so terrifying . I wasn't scared of her but her eyes were as in blood red .. why the hell did she have blood eyes or maybe I'm just imagining did I really see a girl who had blood eyes . How the hell is that even possible I can't just wait to see Max not that he was going to be any benefit to me me but I had some questions and and he had to answer them otherwise I was going back home.

Good morning pretty lady,

And just when I thought things would get any better Max came in I wanted to see him and I had questions but then NZ coming to think of it I got drunk last night and he did tell me to be on my best behaviour which I wasn't.
Hello Max how are you doing today ?

Well I have to be asking you that princess how are you doing how you feeling today after taking the whole bottle of vodka and Lane lifeless in the hallway last night.

About that Max I'm really sorry

I don't care that your own baby to nurse but if you do that one more time you be locked up.

Why ?
Like I said before no questions .
What I want you to do is go in the shower take a bath .
And I must say you're pretty strong in 5 downstairs now.