chapter 23

Queen of brookdale was I dreaming oh well maybe I was it must be a dream I mean how the hell is this possible I know I'm just pretending but still feel so real and Max seems pretty chilled about it. Mari was so sweet she talked to me the whole time kept asking questions
.
So as future Queen people must know your plans do you have any? No not yet I have not yet discussed it with my fiance.
And and Max please ensure she's safe things are getting bad with with all all this going on. And darling can you please there was how exactly meet with Max ,don't leave any details cause his such a messed up character!

Everyone laughed at those words including Max himself .

Uhm dad you can get to talk about all that later I need to take her out well around Brookdale , permission to leave?

Sure son.
But if you need anything I mean anything come to me Khloe , okay?

Sure Father.

*****
Ok so Chloe this is what we're going to do . Firstly we are going shopping and secondly we are coined to have some lunch and maybe later you can talk to your siblings. Wait how do you know about my siblings ?
Firstly I know everything about you and secondly don't forget I kind of own you now .
Wait are you being for real I thought this was just acting yes dummy it's acting stick to the script and don't miss anything up otherwise everything I said is true I know everything about you you well not exactly everything but some important things like how you so much need money right now I don't know what it is for but I know you need it so like we planned or rather had an agreement yes they here for 2 more weeks and 6 days please play nice and don't get drunk. I have a pretty busy day today day so you going shopping with Peter and will Peter and if you want some girly advice you can call Marie everything as it been installed in your phone the drivers number the app where to go what would order and my number that I use when I'm here and in case you feel you're in trouble or threatened by anyone don't bother dad just call me I'm one call away and it's not a joke I'm seriously one call away. I think that's enough and now I'm going now anyway you're going with Peter, Peter is in the other car and you can leave this car but dad must not find out you went alone you didn't go out when you went with Peter . Oh and I forgot I know I said you can call marry but you are going with married because I don't trust Peter as much with your protection but married is good she has good skills have a blessed day my love bye I'm off.

How are you?
Okay good.so we going shopping ?
Yeah .

Peter get the car moving Mari yelled .
Well what do you like ?
Anything pretty I guess and honestly anything that I would actually wear here.
No problem I think I know what you would like ,
Really?
Yeah why do you think Max told me to come with you ?
Protection?
Oh yeah I'm pretty good at protecting royalty .
But your married to royalty,right?
Yes I am but since my husband is not going to be King I am not really royalty and my baby won't be the next alpha but your baby will,great and your protection is highly needed so for now what I want what I need you to do is please take care of your baby when you have it .i finally have a girlfriend and I'm so happy that I finally have someone I can talk to because usually I get to talk to Max and Joseph but joseph there is much of a dick but then Max is more open and I don't have problems with him he tells me literally everything and yeah we get to work it out as a family and if you have any complaints and suggestions and how you want this place to be looking and all the shops and places were going to go to you can tell me and I will write that down and and everything will go as you wanted to go it's your word against anyone's word. Maybe you don't really understand this do you? If you become queen in fact you're becoming Queen the time you just marry Max you'll have much of that power to make orders and commands on this place it wanted it back here going to be the Queen under 10 Max is going to be in your way you and guide you and make sure you don't go to the road bath but otherwise no one's going to be on top of you and since he has the balance you adjust the decision-making and control that it won't be that difficult so yeah I am here within masticator anterior and the place if you have any complaints you can for them to be there Peter is Max dressler trend and only reason I came is good I have to go to otherwise it is macho prediction and I am but I mean I am ok because of training 14 years is how each other so I have more experience in this field and I think you to my train now so let's just enjoy the ride and have lunch food whatever planes you had with Max with you have with me cos it's pretty much too busy having appointments and meet his family so please bear with me I know you are not really good with me but I am really open nothing but yeah do you have anything to tell me in to say from what I have said question mark not really it's ok and kind of understand whatever you have said every like this is way too much for me but I can handle it ,right?
N

o you don't have to worry about this well because I'm just joking.
Why would you think I was being serious whatever I said there didn't even make any sense but the truth is I will protect you, you because it's kind of dangerous for people like you here. so you have to stick with me all the time so I'm able to know where you are where you're going to and what you want.
That's only for today though
Wow your pretty funny ey!
No need to be bothered it was only a joke sweetheart.
We're cool?
Yeah let's just get shopping.