Chapter 18

Where the hell was Khloe it was quiet easy to scent her it took me less than a minute to know where she had gone to and well the kitchen how the hell did she find the kitchen , Khloe was so messed up I swear her from the very day I saw her but that's what I like about her the messed up character I really wonder why she's so heartless not exactly heartless let me just say she's too cold for that sexy body and pretty face she has ..

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Max!!!!!!
Hello where you been ?
Was looking for the restroom and  damn the scent In the hallway attracted me to the kitchen and that's why am standing near the kitchen

Why didn't you get in ?

Max Max Max just take me to bed I'm really tired and besides I

You what ?

Took a few drinks after I meant that whoring lady who claims to love you so bad .
So you decided to sit at the kitchen door with a bottle of Vodka?

Yes ,well at least now I'm drunk and I feel much better I've never taken alcohol you know.Wanna know why ?

You'll tell me all about it when I take you to the bedroom .

I was so surprised that Khloe hadn't taken alcohol in her life and this was her first time didn't really make sense to me cause honestly for a casual worker I thought she got drunk slot .I decided to lift her cause she seemed too drunk to even walk and if Dad found her sitting drunk like this he would be upset as hell and he never really liked any of the girls I brought here who turned out to die later on .....

I placed her on my shoulders and used the elevator which went direct to my room .I put her on the bed

Max?

Yes Khloe

Can you please find out how Ceye was doing
Sure but whose Ceye ?
Nevermind I'll do it myself

And just like that she feel into a deep sleep .