Chapter 22

Just after Max finally said something sweet the elevator door opened and to my surprise it led us directly to the dining were everyone sat and immediately they noticed our presence they all looked at us in amazement..I was so nervous and kind of spoked ,they were lots of new faces I saw .
We walked towards the table,Max pulled a seat for me and then he later sat on the other which was next to me.If my calculations have me right we are about 12 people seated on the table though one seat was empty which was later occupied by the king (Father ) .
Before he had come everyone was talking and asking Max questions about how long we've been together , Where we meet etc........And the lady seated opposite introduced herself as Mari .
And the man seated next to her as Joseph who didn't smile at any point but kept speaking in some weird ass language that almost everyone understood except me infact everyone used the same language but Mari spoke in English and Max on the other hand was busy talking to Joseph ..But when the king came in no one said anything everyone was quiet as if no one spoke before he came in and just after he came in the maids later brought huge pounds of food and some red juice which smelt a little weird ...
The King started eating and then everyone joined .I grabbed my red juice and the way Max grabbed it off my hands freaked me out and the stares I got scared me .
What was that for I thought to myself .

Honey that's not for you .
I didn't argue or ask anything though the king kept staring at me untill he finally asked ;
Has Max introduced you to the the family ?

No not really .

I thought so ,that's Mari Joseph's wife .
And Joseph is your husband's brother ,then the ones sitted to you left Nelly ,Jacob ,Samuel,Jasmine,Leo,Alinani and lastly Bridget.Bridget is my sister in law she took care of Joseph and Max when there mother died .
And family welcome Khloe home .For she is the next queen of Brookdale .

****