Chapter 28

Khloe
Its been three days since I and Max went out on Constance outings
It nolonger felt like outings they simply became dates and I was beginning to catch feelings for him well he showed some other side of him I didn't know existed he constantly called me babe wherever we went even in the bedroom were we were no longer pretending and him and I have been sharing the same bed since day one but he never touched me or even came close to me but last night after supper and we got in the sheets he placed me in his arms and damn I felt like I slept close to summer and winter I liked that but I knew it wasn't going to last besides this was  all pretence and for the first time I feel like I'm actually in love .

What am I even saying he doesn't feel the same way I do .But why was he acting like that around me these days I'm literally being introduced to everyone when we go out .
Which he never did  before but I'm sure his just doing it for show .

Good part is everything is okay back home and everything is being sorted out in terms of expenses .
Max McLean what the hell are you doing to me .???
I can't just stop thinking about him and the fact that today he had to go work made me feel a little at ease.

I just wanted my man back it's only been a hour and a half I feel these way what happens when this ends I thought to myself .
I'll live in the moment for now.......
I new hairstyle can make me look different I thought maybe wipe out the past since my hair was long as hell a little cut would make a difference and instead of  redness which makes me look Irish I might dye in blonde I thought ,so I called Mari to escort me to the salon and hey from the time I came here it's been all about impressing the people and the empire for once I'm going to impress Max .....

Once we got to the best salons everyone kept staring at me and others kept complimenting me  ...I told the hair dresser what exactly I wanted to be done while Mari kept making jokes about how silly I might look if this went bad.