Chapter 26

Welcome back !!!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Khloe jumped into my arms and just from that I could tell she was so very drunk .
Looks like you enjoyed yourself ey ,I said .

Mari looked at me and just laughed goodnight love birds she said before leaving .

Baby ,can we please go sleep too ?

Yeah sure I said ,we got into the elevator immediately we got in Khloe slept on the floor. Just want I needed i said to myself once we reached I lifted Khloe.

Hey baby
Hi Khloe .

Are you mad that I got a lil drunk ?
No no am not I said while placing her on the bed .

You know what Max I kind of admire your life your so happy .
My life is hell of Sad you know my mom and dad died and we lost everything including the house and just then I had to start working .I worked as a maid for a year and it didn't provide enough untill I meet Simon who helped me get a job at your hotel and since then I've been able to help my younger siblings either there school .

I felt really bad for her and was totally speechless and just before I could say a word .

Working as a stripper isn't a good job I know ,she said .
While crying
B

ut that's the only way I get to support my family and Ceye my sister's condition is life threatening I really thank you for hiring me to do this cause just then I can finance my family.
     Pretending has been good and all but it has made realize one thing no one can love me because I've slept with so many men and pretending to be a fiance just makes me feel some type thrill I know I will never have .

It's alright Khloe .
Everything is going to be just fine .
I was surprised to hear all that from such a tough girl like Khloe but I knew the only reason she opened up was because she was under the influence of alcohol and I also knew you she wasn't going to remember all this she's telling me ,so I decided to open up to .

Well I love you Khloe ,I don't how long I've loved you but I've been trying to fight the feeling it's like something keeps drawing me back to you at first I thought its because of how tough you are but Honestly I love you foreal  ...I'm wolf vamp are rare breed of both a wolf and a vampire the strongest you'll ever meet infact of my kind and finding love just makes it hard for me ..

I turned back only to find she was fast asleep.

Very funny I said and slept besides her.