Chapter 16

Max

I was so happy the whole drama was kind over and for Khloe I actually feel pity for her cause what she was about to experience on her three weeks here was going to be wild for her and the dream I had earlier today makes me think there is something about her thats actually very wanted among the people of Brookdale and if mum was trying to warn me about her security I had to be extra careful with her and who she associates with while she's here .

I almost forgot how dangerous this place was for humans cause I've never brought any home which made me scared , what bothered me was the connection we had when I held her hand the feel she brought to my body ive never felt and Maybe she was my soulmate.According to the stories mum used to tell me Joseph and Cindy ,when a human comes to Brookdale you get to feel if there were your soulmate . Brookdale made love easier and if you were to get heartbroken in Brookdale then you really do have serious issues and that clearly means your soulmate ain't in Brookdale , guess who got there heartbroken me! It's rare for a royal breed to have difficulties finding there soulmate but for me whoever I loved or loved me back would eventually die whether they were like us or not it didn't matter I would some how kill them and Brenda was my last I loved her and she eventually died it broke my heart so bad I didn't want to love anyone or want anyone to love me but time was running out I was older than Joseph so basically the next succeeder of dad's throne was me and well the great emperor had to be married to a bloodwolf but since Dad agreed that I could marry anyone I liked cause time was running out despite knowing what happened it didn't matter .Dad had other plans otherwise he had already found me ,Jane and to be honest we kind of vibed plus her clan was both bloodwolf and Witchers she was strong enough to marry me .I didn't like the fact she was a bloodwolf and she remained me so much of Brenda ....

But now that Khloe can fake being my fiancee I can finally be emperor and change the rules and later go back to Florida and all these was going to happen in less than three weeks all I have to do is make her hate me so much she wouldn't ever fall for me .The good part about Khloe is she didn't like me from the start .......