Chapter 30

After the conversation with Joseph I felt better .I always told him everything back when we were younger .

Since Dad had left for a while the house was literally empty though every servant was present but the absence of him made s big difference I headed direct to the bedroom and to my surprise Khloe was taking a shower and had left the door open when I got closer it wasn't exactly Khloe her hair was shorter and blonde plus I could only see her back and honestly I didn't wanna know who it really was so I just closed the door and undressed while looking for a better a outfit since I planned on following Khloe to the salon and take her to the beach the fact that it could be the blood wolf in the shower kind of scared me saw I went close to the door and asked her to leave but she didn't respond.
Listen Vannesa I don't want your crazy ass around here just leave I don't love you I'm in love with Khloe that's it and I'm sure your probably wondering why I got a human well she makes me feel some type of energy you might never make me feel .
But she didn't respond only the water stopped running  .

Your testing my patience I said.
Listen you worthless bitch get out of my shower before I ......

The door opened and it wasn't Vanessa .

Before you what Max?
It was Khloe and damn she looked so pretty and the fact she stood there with a towel which should her amazing legs.

So you love me ?
I was caught off guard instead of responding to her question i  moved closer leaving no space in between and pushed her hair back moved a face closer and kissed her .
Yes Khloe I love you I know you might not feel the same but I'll wait I don't care about your past whenever your not there I could only think about you I loved you from the very day I saw you but i tried to hide it and well I'm not good at hiding if I can say .
This might take some time for you .
She didn't say anything she opened my trousers and damn
She literally sucked my soul the way she caught my cock
Deep throated and did a 360 at the same time I put my hand at the back of her head and pushed it closer
Fuck yeah . 

I pulled her up and lifted her light weight body to the bed I removed her towel and kissed each and every part of her body and licked her Virginia I knew she liked it her moans got louder ,while sucking her tittie's I inserted my fingers in and then later placed my cock in slowly while kissing her .After the slow rhythm I got in faster and rougher and damn the way she moaned made me cum really quick .
But that didn't stop this amazing moment I she came on top of me and licked my cock while giving me a hand job and later did I deep throat .She inserted my cock right in her Virginia and every inch of my cock was in her Virginia she was riding me and damn it felt good ....
Spent hours Making love in five different positions and I swear this was the best sex I have ever had ....