Wave Sensor (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

You cocked an eyebrow as she examined the meat stick. You then realized this must have been the first she has seen. You were about to take her virginity. You smirked as she took your member in her hand and began to stroke it. You moaned and leaned back on your couch and just let the girl go to town. Your moans must've been a welcoming sign as she began to pick up the pace. Little by little, she went faster and faster. Hado was a natural at this kind of stuff for certain.

After some time, you grabbed her head and pushed her towards your member.

(Y/N): You put it in your mouth and you suck it.

Hado: Yes, Master.

Hado did as ordered. She placed your member into her mouth and pushed herself down on it, reaching its base. You moaned even louder than before as Hado began to deepthroat you. Her first real blowjob and here she was killing it. You grabbed her head again just so you could thrust up into her head to gain more pleasure yourself. You then felt yourself about to come in her mouth.

(Y/N): Slave Hado...I'm about to cum. That is what you want. You want me to come overtime you service me. Understand?

Hado moaned as she continued to suck down on your member. She went as vigorous as she could but was still able to get you off in no time flat. You released deep down her throat and slowly peeled her off of your member. She looked up at you like she did something wrong. You chuckled and got up and brought her to her feet.

You sat back down and gestured for Hado to sit down on your lap. As she sat down on your lap, you aligned your member with her ass and stuck it up in there. Hado moaned and a few tears fell from her eyes. You pulled her back and waited for her to calm down while you peppered her face with kisses. You calmed her down and waited until you knew she was ok and began to bounce her up and down along your member.

Hado became a bit of a moaning mess, enjoying the rough thrusting up and down she was receiving from you. She moaned and panted a bit, which was even louder when you began to grope her breasts. You thrust more and more into her ass and began to pinch her nipples. Hado was panting and moaning louder and louder with every passing moment. With every thrust. And honestly, you were in heaven.

Her ass was amazing and you knew with her quirk, she could make it bigger and better. You also knew the same was for her breasts as well. Those things her like heavenly pillows, existing only for pleasure and paradise. You then leaned down and let her bounce along your member, getting herself off more to your hard member. You slapped her ass and waist, getting a better grip and thrusting up inside of her.

After a bit more thrusting, you could feel Hado release over your waist. You then released inside her ass as you both moan and she fell down on top of you. You pulled out and flipped you over so you were on top of her.

You grabbed Hado's head and forced her to look at you. You then used your quirk on her, hypnotic eyes, to strengthen her trance. You smirked as she slowly went under and began to further obey any orders you gave her. So, after a few minutes, you brought her out of trance and saw the little obedient slave look up at you and smile.

Hado: Master? How can my body please you today?

(Y/N): Lay down. I'm going to make you a proper woman.

You lined up your member and pushed inside her entrance. Hado moans and screams out loud for a bit, but you are able to calm her down as you repentantly thrust inside of her and massage her breasts for her. Hado began to moan once again and allowed you to continued to pleasure her through the thrusting.

You smirked as you could hear Hado moan louder and louder with each passing thrust. You keep thrusting as Hado released some drool and her eyes rolled back inside her skull. As you thrust, you suck on her breasts, giving her more pleasure. You move and kiss her lips and begin to grope her ass cheeks. Hado quickly wraps her legs around you.

You broke the kiss and moved to suck on her nipples, causing her to moan even more. You spank her ass one last time and Hado wraps her arms around you and caresses your back your pecks. You release into Hado once again and pull out of her only to break the kiss and continue to lick Hado's' entrance a bit until she releases.

You sat up on your couch and pulled her up with you and kissed her. Once you broke the kiss, you stared into her eyes and used your quirk to put her further under. After some time sending her deeper, she slumped against you and you pushed your fingers into her entrance and could hear her slightly moan.

(Y/N): There there, my good girl. There there. Look at bliss.

Hado looked up at you and you used your quirk again. So, you quickly fingered the girl, got her off, and carried into bed as you continue to re-program her beautiful mind bit by bit.

You loved your quirk.