All I Ask Of You~Spencer(CriminalMinds)Reid 5

***
    Carla Dolby’s Point of View-

    I woke up with the sun hitting my face, and a yarn blanket covering my body. But most importantly I woke up with a bony arm across my waist. At first my mind immediately went to the worst and I turned around to face the person whose the arm belonged to, thinking something horrible- but all panic vanished when I saw Spencer’s face. His lips were slightly parted, his hair a mess around his face.

    Without waking him up I got into another comfortable position with my head against his chest, it was then that I realized he had fallen asleep in his clothes and so had I. While he was sleep Spencer put his arm around my back and unconsciously pulled me closer to him. I had never felt as safe as I did in that moment, with the sun barely rising creeping it’s rays through my windows, with his arms around me listening to his slow breathing.  It lulled me back to the deepest sleep I had been for over a year.

    ***
    ONE YEAR LATER.
    ***

    “Happy nineteen Birthday Carla.” Spencer said randomly as we walked through the front door from going out to dinner to celebrate my birthday. Out of no where the BAU Team that consisted of Hotch with his son, Garcia with her boy toy, JJ, Emily and Morgan, along with a few other familiar faces.

    “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” The small group screamed, and immediately Garcia jumped out of the pack and hugged me tightly.

    “Happy birthday baby cakes, how was dinner?” She asked pulling me away from Spencer and out of his comforting grasp, and into the living room where they had the whole party set up.

    “Good, tiring….” I dragged out that word. “I didn’t know we would be having company.” I looked back at Spencer and he smirked.

    “If it means anything it was really hard keeping a secret from you!” Spencer called to me as Garcia forced me into one of the kitchen  chairs they placed in the living room.

    “It was hard for me too!” Garcia added in, and everyone circled around with large smiles on their faces. “Besides, it couldn’t have been that hard for Reid he was the one who gave Hotch the extra key.” I glared at Spencer.

    “Traitor. I told you I didn’t want a birthday party.”

    “When I turned twenty-five they made me have a birthday party, so suck it up. At least you didn’t have to wear a birthday cake hat.” Spencer insisted.

    “You mean this?!” Morgan said from behind me placing a hat on my head. I glared at everyone.

    “Revenge will never be so sweet.” I threatened darkly, as JJ brought a cake towards me.

    “The cake will be better, I promise.” She smiled sweetly, the eighteen candles flickering with the movement.

    “Hurry up and blow out the candles before wax gets on the cake.” Morgan insisted and I smiled.

    “Don’t forget the wish!” Jack said enthusiastically and I smiled.

    “I wont! But… can you help me?” I asked Jack sweetly. “Nineteen candles that’s like six times your age, I don’t know if I can handle it.” I pouted and Hotch let Jack run towards me and climb into my lap.

    “Don’t be spittin’ on that cake!” Morgan laughed.

    “On the count of three… one… two… three.---” Before we had a chance to blow out all the candles I made a wish, and the candles were blown out instantly.