The Bakugou and Abhuraya families

It was like Romeo and Juliet. The families just couldn't get along.

(Y/N)POV

My parents had raised me to hate the Bakugou family. Apparently the mom there was mean and stuck up. She felt like she was superior because of her quirk that gives her perfect skin that keeps her young, even at the age of 49. And my dad just hates the dad for no reason. And they have a son that's just as stuck up as his mother and just as unlikable as his father. He's rude and arrogant and thinks he's higher than everyone. And he sweats a lot. That his eyes show nothing but hatred and harsh criticism. They told me many more mean things about him. My quirk Pixel regeneration. It allows me to work with creativity and I'm great with offensive and defensive combat. Good thing I'm a creative and social person! I can make things as big as sky scrapers and things as small as an ant. All I have to do is imagine it and poof, there it is. It's not useful for food though... Pixels don't taste good and I don't think their edible.

Katsuki POV

I've heard of this certain (Y/N) Abhuraya and lets just say her parents aren't the best. Her mom  ruined my moms reputation and told everyone that she was "stuck up" and her dad bullied my dad! That's what he gets for being weak. And I heard that their daughter is just as bad, if not worse than her parents. She spreads rumors and bullies. She thinks she's prettier than every girl at her school and she has a bad mouth. But who am I to say that about her I have a dirty mouth to. And that she's the slut of the school. She breaks hearts and ruins relationships. I don't ever want to meet her.

3rd person

It was a new school year and you transferred to U.A high. Second year and ready to learn how to use your quirk and some more tips and tricks. You were assigned to class 2-A. When you got in there you were not expecting such a diverse class. You saw people who were pink and people who had spiky hair and crazy colors. When you walked in, Katsuki was not expecting to see someone so beautiful.

Katsuki POV

Is it even possible to be that pretty? her long (H/C) and those beautiful (E/S) (eye shape) (E/C) and her pouty lips. I think her top lip is bigger than her bottom lip. And as I look my eyes wonder to some more places. Now not only do I have a dirty mouth but a dirty mind to. But when Our teacher introduced her... I immediately wanted to take back everything I said. That's (Y/N) Abhuraya?! Why? How? Why and How did I get attracted to her?! I fucking hate myself now. and I wanna say "Fuck you" to her so damn bad!

(Y/N) POV

Out of everyone in the room, one in particular stood out. He had big poofy spiky blond hair. His face always in a scowl. It was oddly attractive. His eyes are the same color as my face. His eye color represents the flame in my heart that he has sparked. I couldn't help but fall for him. The teacher called me over and asked me to introduce myself to the class. I did after he said my name. "Alright so your gonna have to sit next to Katsuki Bakugou"

3rd person

Oh my. Fucking God. thought the two of them at the same time. (Y/N) thought to herself, 'I fell for the scumbag that my parents told me to stay away from?!' While you were thinking that he was thinking, 'How the actual fuck did I end up falling for a heart breaking slut? That (Y/N) Abhuraya? HOW?!' "Bakugou, could you please raise your hand?" with a mean face he raised his hand and you scowled at him as you walked up to your assigned seat. The second you sat down next to each other, tension built up between the two of you.

Bakugou POV

Well because I kinda did fall for her I decided to wink and smirk at her. I guess  I took her by surprise because she had furrowed eyebrows with a straight mouth with her face, a flush of red. I chuckled. At lunch, She came up to me and slammed her hands on the table. "You and me are enemies!" I decided to play around and say, "Aw... But I was just beginning to fall for you. I even had thoughts" once again  she turned into a blushing tsundere. "Fuck you..." "Well Fuck you to" and she walked off.

(Y/N) POV

The nerve of him! wait... Did he say that he falling for me? UGH! What am I thinking?! No. We can't fall for him. But did he really? "AH! Katsuki Bakugou why did you have to be so damn hot?!?!" When I opened my eyes after internally shouting, people were staring at me. Did I say that out load?! oh no. I turned around to see him smirking and winking at me. I got so mad and stormed off to eat in the girls bathroom. How embarrassing... might as well confess  my love to him at the cherry tree right? I sighed after eating a spoonful of white rice. So that was my plan. My plan was to confess my love to him after school.

3rd person

It was sunset and she was waiting just out of the classroom door. When he got out, You grabbed his wrist and ran away. Kirishima and Denki were confused as they watched him get dragged by someone with pixels wrapped around their feet speeding them up. You were out of breathe once you found a quiet and private place to confess. "ok. Listen Baku-bitch. I love you." you looked at him with a serious face. "I... Love you..." He picked up your chin. "Are you in love with me? Or my looks?" that took you by surprise. "Well... I don't know you" He let go of it and began to talk to you. "My name is Katsuki Bakugou, I bullied Izuku Midorya from elementary to middle school. My favorite hero is All Might and am 3rd Best in my classes, My birthday is April 20th, I love spicy food and mountain climbing. I had a superiority complex, I once got kidnapped by the league of Villains, I hate people that can't handle criticism and are weak. Did you get all of that? Or do you need my height and blood type? 'Cause I'm a blood type A and my height is 5'8. Oh and I'm sixteen" well that was a lot of information. You got everything but his favorite color. (everything I said there... its true yes I know his blood type even though he's a fictional character). So you proceeded to tell him a few things about you.

After that he picked up your chin and gave you kiss on the cheek. 'I can also cook and play the drums. and I'm the best" you cut him off saying. "And you love to toot your own horn as well" "shut up dumbass" you scoffed and then a thought about, "What will our parents think of this" Katsuki didn't care about this and just made a 'tsk' sound. "I don't care what the old hag thinks, after all we aren't our parents.

Part 2? I'll probably write it anyway you guys don't have to ask.