Haunted House

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!!! Happy Halloween everybody home ya'll are staying home and social distancing. I know that all you weebs here have nothing better to do than read to some fanfics of The one the only, Katsuki Bakugou. You can't tell right now but I'm currently wearing my KB sweater. Also, no my profile pic is not Ochaco Ururaka. It's me just without glasses and dyed hair, in anime style.

Anyways without further ado. Enjoy your chapter! 🎃🙂.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and the bakusquad were all hanging out in the common room in the dorms on Halloween. It was still day time and a Saturday. Denim was playing on his Nintendo Switch while you, Mina, Bakugou, and Sero were hanging and playing Uno. "Ahh... why can't we just enjoy the day off and the holiday! It's so boring with just staying inside the dorms." You complained. "Eh.. (Y/N) has a point. Why don't we just go ahead and have a party in here or something?" Asked Mina. "I'm not big with parties," said Bakugou. "Aw come on. It would be fun".

"It's just that. I'm not up for any of that". Zero decided to say something that would for sure make him go. "Oh, so your chicken?" And he continued making chicken noises as he mimicked the way they flap their wings. That made Katsuki angry. "What did you say?!" And he made small explosions in the palm of his hands. Denki had lost in the game that he was playing and finally paid attention to what was going on behind him. "So guys what's going on?" And with a loud booming voice, Katsuki yelled, "WE'RE GOING TO A HAUNTED HOUSE!" And to that, you and Sero had rejoiced.

Denki and Mina, on the other hand, were a little scared. "Wait do any of us know how to drive?" And then, Silence. "I'll be right back" and Katsuki left the common room.

He came and said, "my car. Let's go" and when you guys were about to leave with jackets and all. You were caught. "Where do you 6 think you going?" The 6 of you turned around to see that it was your homeroom teacher, Aizawa. "Where do you think you're going?- Without me?" You and Denki were stoked when you heard that he was joining. "Wait why Mr. Aiazawa?" Asked Mina. "Don't ask questions. Baku, do you have enough space for 7 people?" "Did I look like the kind of guy who would get a minivan?" You, Kirishima, and Denki shook their heads, while Mina and Denki nodded.

"Ok, I need one of us to go to Aizawa's car" Neither of you had said who yet. But Aizawa had pointed his finger towards Denki and Sero.

They all went to the cars that they were supposed to go to.

Unfortunately, the two cars went to different places. Aizawa went to take Denki and Sero to an event that had their employees scare the people that had bought tickets. "So when are the rest gonna come?" Asked Sero. "Not sure. Let's go on in anyways." And off they went.

Now with the people that went into Katsuki's car. They ended up at a house that was presumed to be haunted. "So this is the place huh?" asked Katsuki. You responded with a, "Yeah." Then you handed each of them a crucifix. And then a Rosario. Mina, Kirishima, and Katsuki all got skeptical. "We need these. It's the most haunted in all of Japan." and you had a flashlight. "Now wear your Rosario's as if it were a necklace" and they all did as told.

All three of you went into the doors that would lead to quite a few screams.

When you all turned on the flashlight (Baku's car), you were all in awe at how the place looked. It had a grand staircase with a Christmas tree in the middle. And a satanic pentagon star in front of it. A Child in the middle of it all. All of a sudden, you all felt like you had entered a forbidden place. A place that housed the Devil.

Sero, Denki, and Aizawa were already screaming of terror with all the attractions. "Oh my god... that guy dressed like a Zombie scared the daylight out of me," said Denki as held his chest. Aizawa has heavily breathing as he stood up with his knee's bent. "I'm too tired for this." The three of them looked at Sero. "How are you not scared?" Sero shrugged and said, "I've already seen worse..." Mr. Aizawa and Denki were curious. "I've seen my parents do it... like do It". Their faces had scrunched up in disgust and they went on as the employees spooked them. 

(GACK WITH THE BAKU)

Kirishima and mina had been gripping your shoulders as the 4 of you went on with your adventure. Katsuki put up his hand as a signal to say, 'stop'. he sniffed the air and said, "Am I the only one who smells something? Like meat rotting?" You all sniffed the air and were disgusted with the smell. "It might be the child from the first floor", said Kirishima. "That was 2 floors ago," you said. 

Katrsuki had tracked done the smell to find a closed-off room. He opened it with his quirk and found that rats had been feeding off of the flesh of the lady of the house. "Ugh. disgusting..." and he closed the door. You guys went on with the adventure and saw claw marks on the wall. "What could cause them?" asked Mina. "I don't know but I'm getting a bad feeling about this..." said Kirishima as his voice got quieter. You went on to finally find, the bathroom. An eye in the sink and a bloody spoon. You left that place and had found your way into the master's bedroom. To find the demon that had caused all of this. He had shouted and growled at you. Causing you all to screen. The windows had closed themselves and the blinds, blinding them. He then roared and shrieked as you all ran. 

Aizawa, Denki, and Sero were all running from the employee that was dressed as a Banshee as her body was being supported by a rope as it made the illusion of flying. They shrieked as they all ran and screamed and shouted for help. 

You, Bakugou, Mina, and Kirishima were all running as you shined the crucifix towards the demon. It shrieked and covered its eyes with his hands. "May the power of Christ compel you!" It kept shrieking and screaming as it dissolved into small black moths. 

(SPLIT SCREEN!)

Denki, Aizawa, and Sero were all running and screaming as they were led to the exit. The ones that came in Bakugou's car were all behind you as you shined the crucifix making the demon scream. 

(Split-screen ends).

You had heavily breathed as you held your crucifix tightly. "Let's all go back to the dorms" and go back you did.

You all met back at the dorms. "Where were you guys?" asked Denki. "We were at the haunted house that we were supposed to go to. "I thought you were talking about an event!" said Aizawa. "Well guess what! I defeated a demon today!" The ones that went with Aizawa rolled their eyes. Bakugou came up and said, "It's true. She really did. She saved our asses" Aizawa was very impressed. 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY! I hope you all enjoyed my chapter and I hope all of you a goodnight. Fun fact. Did you know that Halloween was originally the day of saints? It's true! 

Anyways you know what's next? NO NUT NOVEMBER! So don't listen to the lemony, smexy, spicy, Yagami Yato audios, and listen to the fluff instead. I will be helping you with all my chapters for the next month being everything but lemon. See ya at the next one! And sorry for posting so late. Bye!