Say that again

ℍ𝕚 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤! 𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕗 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕖. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕤 𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕤. 𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜𝕤.
_______________________________
(Y/N) POV

I was in a car crash. The nurse says that "due to the air pressure and the impact on your ear you became deaf" I couldn't hear her the first time so she wrote it down. And I began to cry. But that happened 10 years ago. And I don't think that being deaf will get in my way of living a normal life in high school. The best one too, UA high school! Now, remember what your Aunt said "it's not like middles school, not all the kids know sign language" so I brought a spare notebook and pen. "Here I go!" I sometimes think about how my voice sounds like now. Is it still the childlike one I am familiar with? or has it go deeper and smoother and not so squeaky (Lol Y/N) was a squeaker). When I got to my class I saw a big fluffy ball come at me! I fell along with them. They began shouting at me with angry red eyes, but I couldn't hear him.

Bakugou POV

"Hey! Oi, Do ya hear me dunseface? Hey?... The hell? Hello?" I wave my hand at her and she waved back. I don't know why... oh shit. "Oh. It's the new kid. Welcome" she got up and dusted off her skirt. "Come on in" Aizawa had to motion for her to come in so that she could understand. "Class. Say hello to (Y/N)" some waved while others just said "hey" or "hello" she took off her backpack and unzipped it taking out a notebook. It read, "Sorry, but I'm Deaf. My name is (Y/N) (l/N)." "oh right! you're deaf. If any of you guys know sign language, please use it. She will understand you guys much easier" And he motioned for her.. what's her name. Ah, whatever! She sat next to a window. Class began and damn Deku had to exchange notes... kinda wish I could ... wait, what?! no no, We do not! then gay sparkle face come up at me and said in my ear "You wanted to giver her your notes didn't you?" "h-huh?! Me To her? N-no!" he just gave me that creepy shitty smile he always gives everyone.

(Y/N)POV

The boy from earlier is now Yelling at someone else for, I don't know what reason. I went on the rest of my day and a pink-headed girl came up to me, she talked to me but I couldn't hear her. So I took out my notebook and handed it to her along with the pen. She wrote down "Wanna lunch with me and my gang?" I smiled as I said, "Yes I would love to!" So I grabbed my lunch and went into the cafeteria. They all wrote down their names, "Hanta Sero, Kirishima Eijiro, Mina Ashido, Denki Kaminari," and the boy that bumped into me, "Bakugou Katsuki" I waved hello to Everyone and told them my name. We all ate together, they wrote to e and talked to each other. The boy by the name Kirishima Eijiro knew sign language! So for me, it was easier to communicate. We became fast friends and I think Bakugiu was Jealous of him. He began to try and pull me away from him and he would also snap at him. "Hey what's your problem!? What did he do and why are you so jealous?" He stayed silent and walked away. I looked at Kirishima and he looked surprised, shocked, and confused.

I asked him what's wrong and he signed "He's usually not like this. When someone confronts him he would dive into a fight with the person. It's unusual for him to just walk away" I looked towards the hall we walked down and decided to follow. I found him sitting on the floor with his back against the wall. "Hey" he looked up and showed a face of surprise. He said something but I didn't understand. I handed him my notebook and pen. "What are you doing here?" he wrote down. "I came to ask what happened and why you were so jealous,". he wrote down, "I want to be your friend and when I saw that you and Kirishima hanged out a lot, I began to get jealous." It seemed cute of him to admit that. We became friends after that. He would buy me ice cream and sweets like Mochi. Then one day he gave me something I wasn't expecting. A hearing aid that was strong enough for me to hear everything around me. I heard children's laughter, Bikes, People talking, and cars.

I teared up as I covered my mouth. "thank you" "yeah well-" I cut him off as I hugged him tightly. "h-hey! get off" I smiled. "I like your voice," I said. I saw a small tint of pink on his cheeks. "why are you blushing?" He covered his face and said. "Just shut up" I smiled and grabbed his arm. "Let's go to a music shop!" I kept on pulling him to places with music.

I could here Jiro's singing and how she plays bass, I could hear everyone's voices.

"That cookie is mine," said Bakugou as I was grabbing the last cookie. "No, because I got it first" He began to get angry. So I smushed his cheeks which were surprisingly chubby and stuffed the cookie in there. "There you go" and I went to my dorm.

937 words.