Fancy Fun night

𝕐𝕒𝕪! 𝕀𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕚𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤. 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤, 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕘𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕧𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕀𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕒'𝕝𝕝.
______________________________
It was a night that Katsuki has promised you since he hasn't been able to be with you with his job as a Hero. And seeing that he had the money he decided to take you to a fancy restaurant. "Oh my god! Is that Ground Zero?" A small kid came up to said Hero with a figurine of him. "It is!!! Hi! I'm a big fan! I love how you beat the bad guys and-" he went on and on and a smile appeared on Katsuki's face. He liked the fact that he has a fan and that he was telling him just how awesome he is to the kid. You, his wife, just rolled your eyes and waited until the kid was done so that you guys could get to your restaurant.

Once you did it was simple. Get in, order, wait, eat, drink, get out. But then there was a poker table with other pro hero's and Katsuki felt like gambling. "Katsuki I know we have money but it doesn't mean that we can bet it off" "well we both know that I'm gonna I win" "I just don't want to go broke is all" he made a 'pft' sound and sat down at the table. The ending was a surprise and he won it all, leaving everyone else with a sad look on their faces as your husband smirked.

[HOME]

The two of you came back home, you with a pain in your feet from the heels and Katsuki proud of himself with a smirk as he held all the money he had won in his wallet and some of it in your purse. Katsuki really liked that kid... so he thought that maybe. "(Y/N)" "hm?" "I want... we haven't" he was so awkward because he didn't know exactly how to tell you or ask you for a child. "What happened to the cocky Katsuki huh? Why are you so awkward all of a sudden?" "Oh... you want cocky huh?" He pinned you to the wall and leaned into your ear. "I'll give you cocky"

[OWO 🍋]

He nibbles your ear and licked your neck. Your heartbeat increased and you felt embarrassed and yet you didn't mind, you liked the feeling of his tongue on your neck and collarbone, the way you could hear him quietly heavy breathing in your right ear. His hands went to your back and unzipped your dress and let it fall to the floor. "You put on my favorite bra" he was quick to take it off. He put one in his mouth and massaged the other. He wrapped his arms around you and threw you onto the bed with him. He straddled you as he unbuttoned and took off his shirt, then he threw it onto the ground.

He began to kiss all over your neck and he kept going lower and lower down. "Goddamn.... your body is addicting. I just wanna go crazy already" you sat up and unbuckled his belt "then why don't you" he smirked. He loves it when you say those things. Acting like him. He smashed his lips onto yours and began to kiss you passionately. You did the same and grabbed him by the back of his head. He did the same. He then plunged your head so That your mouth could meet his meat. You began to suck it. Hearing him moan and groan in pleasure "awe.... k-keep... this feels s-s-so g-good" he was making the most sinful faces.

He threw you onto the pillow, grabbed your arms and put your hands on top of your head. "My turn" he slowly put every inch of his inside of you. "I'm gonna make sure your body knows me. Inch by inch" you moaned as he went slowly in and out. "H-harder" he bit his lip and you could hear the skin slap against each other.  "This is so addictive" he went faster and tougher and it felt so good to you. Your room was full of the sound moans of pleasure. He reached his high and "dont.... don't pull out. I want it" he went even faster and he planted his seed in you. The two of you plopped onto the bed tired and panting. Now the two of you have a child.

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚 𝕒𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕕. 𝕀𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟.