First snow

"Grrr" Katsuki hated winter. 1, he couldn't use his quirk that well, 2, he doesn't like the cold, and 3, he was currently taking you to his house to meet his family. To him, this has got to be the worst winter ever.

The two of you were in an Uber even though you offered him that you would be driving your car to his place. He refused for reasons unknown to you. All he said was, "don't start your car! I'm getting us an Uber so that you don't have to drive!" "Why can't I drive?" "Just don't god damn it!" And that was final. And to make it better to him, he got Uber X. Does he know how much that costs? You let out a sigh as you two arrived he did not let you open your door. Mitsuki was already outside and was ready to meet you. When Katsuki opened the door for you to get out, Mitsuki immediately hugged you.

"It's so great to finally meet you!" You were... confused. Right now Mitsuki wasn't anything like how Katsuki described her. After hugging you, she rested her hands on your shoulders she smiled as she looked at you. You were getting nervous, is she judging your looks? Then she looked away and said, "I would like to thank God. For blessing my son with such a beautiful girlfriend, And for blessing me, with a beautiful daughter-in law." Well that made you blush.

You two weren't engaged yet! But the thought of Katsuki waiting for you at the isle in a tux made your blush! "Hey. Earth to (Y/N). Hey Dumbass" you were taken out of your daze, only to wake up to Mitsuki slapping her son on the back of his head. "YOU DO NOT CALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND SUCH NAMES!" "WELL SHE DOESNT MIND!" "YOUR SHOULD BE CONSIDERATE OF HER FEELINGS!" You took back what you said about Mitsuki... she really was how Katsuki described her.

After the small feud, you got to see the inside of their house. Their living room looked so modern! And the place smelled like peppermint. Thank god for holiday scented candles. You sat down on their white, comfy, Sofa. Mitsuki brought you, and Katsuki, some Hot Chocolate. "So, how has my son been treating you?" You pondered about what to say. Should she know about our sex life? Maybe leave that out... oh! Wait no I can't tell her about us kissing... I got it! "Katsuki has been treating me well. Like when I got sick, he made sure to bring me the special soup that my mom makes. And he always made and brought me the onion, Ginger tea that helps with coughing." Mitsuki was pleased to hear that he was treating you well. Even though it wasn't apparent earlier when he called you, "Dumbass".

"And have you guys been... uh..." she then got silent. But Katsuki knew just what she meant. "WHAT THE HELL OLD HAG! YOU SHOULDNT KNOW ABOUT THAT STUFF!" Turns out she did want to know about your guys's sex life. "IM YOUR MOM! SO IT IS COMPLETELY VALID OF ME TO ASK!"  You joined Masaru in the dining room, waiting for the feud to be over.

Finally, Dinner! Mitsuki didn't know if you liked Spicy food or not. So she made some regular ramen in one pot, and Mapo Tofu in another. You watched as Katsuki didn't flinch at all as he put a spoon full of it in his mouth. Mitsuki saw you staring at his bowl, so she asked you, "would you like some?" "Hm? Uhm."

[!READERS CHOICE!]

(Yes) "uh... yes please!" She nodded, so she took your bowl of ramen away so that she could replace the ramen with Mapo Tofu. When she brought it to you, you looked at it and wondered if you could take the heat or not.

{Tolerant}
You took a spoonful and, you didn't mind the pain. So you took another, more and more, until you finished your plate faster than Katsuki. "This is sooo~ good! Thank you Ms, Bakugou." She bowed her head as she smiled.

{Intolerant}
Half a spoon and you couldn't take anymore. The heat was too much and Katsuki chuckled at your state. "Are you ok?" Asked Mitsuki. You shook your head. You swallowed it and tears soon weld up.

(No) "no thank you. I was just wondering how Katsuki was able to handle it."

————————————

After dinner, it was time to go back to the dorms. Aizawa was waiting for you two at the entrance. He walked the two of you back to your dorms and came back to the Bakusquad in the living room. They had popcorn and hot chocolate. "What are you guys gonna watch?" "The Polar express!" Said Mina. You were beaming, while Katsuki didn't know what the Polar Express is. You and the Bakusquad looked at him, flabbergasted. "You don't know the Polar Express?" Asked Kirishima. "All the more reason to drag you in here." You said. Before he could run away, you and the Bakusquad had him in a blanket.

Denki put it on. You watched the movie with Wonder. Your favorite scene came on, the Hot Chocolate scene.

All of you, but Katsuki, were singing along to it.

Then their was another scene. The Polar Express scene .

With this one. You did not let Katsuki out of it. All of you sang and soon, the Izukuswuad joined in. But they left after the song. By the end of the movie as credits were rolling. Denki, Kirishima, Mina and Jirou, were all fast asleep.

You looked out the window and saw that it was snowing! "Look Katsuki!" He looked behind him and saw that it was snowing. He didn't see anything special, but you sure did. Wonder was in your eyes as you saw each snowflake gracefully land in a pile of more.

Hope ya'll enjoyed this' it still isn't winter here in Reno but I'm pretty sure it is in the places you guys are at! And make sure ya'll already have your decorations up. Cuz Santa is coming to town! Good day!