Quarentine

ℍ𝕚! 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕡 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕫 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕊𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘 (𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕥?) 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟. 𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪!
❦⁂❁____________________________
It was another day in quarantine and (Y/N) was getting bored and lonely. She was wearing a sweater that was her boyfriend's. She was on her bed looking at memes and eating Pringle's. She sighed as she knew that she couldn't snuggle or kiss her boyfriend Katsuki. She sighed. She couldn't see her family or get out of the dorms. And all of a sudden, as if her prayers have been Answered, someone knocked on her door. Happily she got up and answered. And she saw the man himself, Bakugou. She hugged him tightly, "oh... how much I've missed you!" "OI! Coronavirus you dummy!" "Oh... heh right" and she got off of him.

"I haven't seen or talked to absolutely anyone for a month now" "I can tell" he looked at (Y/N) and softy smiled. "I haven't either... and I was getting lonely. So... your dorm or mine?"
(READERS CHOICE!)

[(Y/N)'s dorm]

"Can it be mine?" Asked (Y/N) he smiled. "I like that" and you guys went in, Katsuki sat on the floor as you went through your drawers and looked for your stack of Uno cards.

"What are you looking for?" Asked Katsuki. "My... Uno cards!" "Tch... if we went to my room we could've been doing something else." "Oh? Like what?" "Doesn't matter... what matters now is me beating you every single round" you gasped. "BET!" "THEN LETS GO!" The two of you guys got seven cards. You could cut the tension in the air with a knife. The two of you guys shot daggers at one another. Bakugou put down the first card... a reverse card. "How dare you!" He laughs. "It's how I do" (Y/N) puffed cheeks.

He looked at his hand and saw that he had all blue. So when he put down a blue 4, You had a yellow 4. You slapped it down. (Slo mo) Katsuki's eyes widened as he saw that you were about to put down a yellow. A smirk grew on your face as he said, "NOOOOOO!!!" (Back to normal) you put it down. "BOOM BITCH!" Aizawa was out right outside your door and he heard you. He knocked on your door "FBI! OPEN UP!!!!" (Y/N) and Bakugou were scared. You said, "shit it's the popo" Aizawa kicked down the door, "THIS IS ILLEGAL!" And they both got into trouble.

[(Baku's dorm)]

Bakugou smirked as he closed the door behind him. "So... I have plans" (Y/N) looked at him. "What do you mean?" He went up to her and slowly kissed her neck. "K-Katsuki" he kissed her deeply and they both ended up at the wall. When they broke, the two of them were panting and looking into each other's eyes with lust and desire.

Now I don't write smut so let's just say... things went down in his dorm...