K.Bakugou x Villian! Reader

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕒 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 "𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖". ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪!
_______________________________
Bakugou POV

I was doing the hero work as usual. Then on the news, I see a new Villian from the next generation League of Villian's. She has (H/C) hair and her suit is.... let's just say it's Harley Quinn style. Revealing basically. Can't she just get some damn clothes already?

I get a call and it's from the agency. "Hey, Ground Zero. We need you to work on the newest Villian. They go by the name Little Demon. We need you to deal with her" "why do you need me? Can't you get someone else?" "No. You see she works with a different kind of quirk. We'll send you with Deku" "*groan* Fine. I'll be there by tomorrow" and I hung up. So tomorrow I have a big day.

[THE NEXT MORNING]

Little Demon POV

It was a normal day! A new day to do something better than yesterday. So I got dressed and headed out to a jewelry store. I do feel like some bling. And maybe sell some on eBay. So in went over there with my big bag. I took out my gun from my short shorts and pointed it at everyone, "Everyone. Look down and Sit tight. As long as you do what I say, you'll be fine, if you choose to disobey me... you'll get shot. Got it? Great!" and so I went on and began to do what I want. "Ooh! a Ruby necklace. Love it!" And then, as usual, heroes came in. This time it was the explosion guy and the green rabbit. "Ok. You guys are different and new so let me show you how I play" I activated my quirk, Devil.

Devil: This is a quirk in which the user turns into... well a demon. Horns and all. They can use this strange substance. It has a mutation in which the user has horns 24/7. The only downside is that this quirk is hard to handle, the substance the user can use can do whatever! Burn things, act like acid, it can harm everything it touches. The user can also put the person in a trance when they activate it in their eyes. Their tail can extend and act as a spear and can pierce through flesh and sometimes even bone. This quirk can't do much in small areas, so it needs room for it to be used. So this quirk is complicated. (Thank you present mic for explaining).

3rd person POV

when Izuku and Katsuki saw a purple substance emitting from her arm they were confused. "Hey dumbass. I need you to take all these people to safety" and that's what Izuku did. "wow. you kiss chu mama with that dirty mouth?" you said as you slashed the substance towards him. "I call my mom an old hag and the last thing I wanna do is kiss her,' said Katsuki. "So you wanna kiss me?" "huh?" he said as a blush appeared on his cheeks. You then began to laugh hysterically. "h- FUCK YOU!" he shouted as he sent an explosion you're way. "Hey that's not nice King explosion Murderer" he was caught off guard when you said that. "w-what? How do you know about that name?!" "I've been watching you closely Katsuki" "STOP MESSING WITH ME YOU BITCH!" You laughed once more. "Oh... do you not remember me? I was a kid that made it into UA but I didn't even get to be in class B! instead, they said that a perverted purple grape dude was better than me! So they put me into general studies!" you sent your tail. "And you... You're so damn lucky!" Katsuki was still confused. How did you know his real name and especially his high school hero name.

Then... the police arrived. "Oop! welp, it was nice playing with you! gotta go, cya!" and you left.

[ONE WEEK LATER]

It was night time and you were in an ally singing.

Katsuki was passing through and he heard you. "Sha la la la la" you were dancing to. You were in your villain outfit so he found you pretty easy. Just then, you stopped and turned around. "Katsuki! been a while huh? how about we continue from where we left off?" and you got ready. he was ready and then. You put him in a trance. You smiled at what you've done. He was your crush since high school. So your first command was a kiss. You whispered the words and he did what he was told. Then he got back into his senses and pushed you away. "W-What the hell?!" you giggled, "I've just loved you for so long Katsuki. I've always wanted you to do this, one of my fantasies" and you giggled once more. "Dance and sing with me!" and you continued to do what you were doing before he showed up. "Sha la la la" he was confused and a little weirded out. You stopped again. "You wanna know my name?" he looked at you, "Well it's fair since you already know mine" "hehe, little demon, hehehehe" he got pissed and he pushed you against a wall. "you little..." then he laughed. "oh my fuck... that's just smart huh? just tell me your name already" "Alright (Y/N) (L/N). Anyways. I and my friends are gonna be heading to a bank just next to this ally tomorrow" "why are you telling me this?" "So that we can all play together. bye bye!" and you flew away.

[WEEKS LATER]

The two of you grew closer and closer. dancing. Katsuki joined you. He gave up his life as a hero for you.

[ ONE NIGHT]

Deku came into the scene of the crime that took place at an event. You and Katsuki kidnapped someone to get control over the whole building and the people who works for the people who opened it up. "Well?" "w-why? My son looked up to You! He loved Ground Zero! why did he leave?" "He thought that all the bad kids have more fun" and just then Izuku came in. "wha-... Kacchan?" "What do you want?" "I thought... I thought you died to Little Demon" "I didn't. But Ground Zero did. Say hello to Kacchan. The newest villain who is also dating Little Demon".

You guys got into all sorts of trouble. the two fo you were like Harley Quinn and the Joker. He began to have fun with you every night the two of you got into trouble and danger. and some nights you'd be singing Sha la la la. The two of you were now crazy