Bartender! Bakugou X Fem! Reader Drinks on me

𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 (𝔽/ℕ) 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝟚𝟛 𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕓𝕒𝕣. (𝔽/ℕ) 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕.
_______________________________

"Come on! We need to get you someone!" Said (F/N) "nope. I think I'm fine being a single Pringle" (F/N) sighed and pointed towards your poster of a guy from an anime. "(Y/N) your so sad you have an anime boyfriend and he's not even that handsome" (Y/N) gasped. "How dare you?!! Don't worry (Husbando) she's just mean" (F/N) face palmed. (Y/N) puffed out their cheeks and looked at (F/N). "Can't you just get dressed and let's go!

 "Can't you just get dressed and let's go!

(You May change the outfit if you like)

"There we go!" "Why did you force me into this!?" "Because you need to look perfect if you wanna attract someone" you whined, you didn't like that much attention.

~~~~~

You guys arrived and the stench of alcohol was everywhere. You saw grown men throwing darts hoping to see if they get it to the center. Waitresses giving out beer and what not. You saw people celebrating. The walls were wooden planks and a dark blue bottom with a few quotes. "Come to the booth with me!"said
(F/N) as she pulled you with her.

When you sat down the first thing that you saw was a big poof of blond hair, it was all spiky to. "Hi! Could I get a martini?" Asked (F/N) "sure," said the spiky haired man. When you heard his voice, it was raspy and deep one that was quite attractive to you. "And for you?" He asked as he looked at you. You saw his red eyes and was just lost in them. "U-uh... a Cosmopolitan" "alright" and he got to making them. You subconsciously smiled and looked at him, (F/N) noticed. "So... you like that guy" your face flushed red as she said those words. "I-I! Oh whatever. Yeah so what?" "Go and get him!" "Here you go" "thanks" and your friend began to drink up.

Bakugou POV

Before she came along I was stuck with talking with Shitty hair. And then as if life decided to be nice to me. She came. Damn... that's all I can think when I look at the (H/L) (H/C) stranger. And when I hear her voice, I'm so calm. Her (E/C) eyes are just absolutely beautiful. And that outfit sure does show a lot. I wanna find out more about her. Like her name.

3rd Person POV

(F/N) was talking to a guy who has been looking at her for a while. So you were all alone drinking your Cosmopolitan. Then the bartender approached you. "You want another?" "Hm? Uh... sure" so he made you another. When he handed it to you he began talking. "So... what's your name?" He asked. You were surprised and almost chocked on your drink. "It's (Y/N) (L/N). And you?" "Katsuki Bakugou" you began small talk from there. "Why are you here?" "My friend dragged me here to meet some guys and get a boyfriend" "oh... well then... what about me?" He asked. "H-huh?!" "I could give you my number" you were caught off guard by this. He wrote it down and gave it to you. "Call me sometime" and then he went to attend someone else.

That night you left with your friend, and the number of a hot guy in your pocket.